Killerkeds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Somewhere in Canada
Hey Guys and Dolls

It has been a while since we last had a debatiable conversation. So I thought I would stir up the pot by saying who here likes the style of keds more than the keds. So that would mean that u like knockoffs just the same as u like the keds. Try stating your reasons why u think keds rock better than the knockoffs and vice-versa. And who here remembers hang-ten canvas sneakers they had two styles that I remember, which were tretorn and keds style. Lets get the ball rolling people. And it would be great if we had some females participate in this conversation, so anyfemales out-there we would like to hear your opinion.

Killlerkeds

I can remember our first photo shoot with Aimee. She was not at all impressed with the Haines knockoffs we brought along. We have used them a couple more times and she complained again. I think its fare to say Aimee does NOT like knockoffs.

Yes well

Yes well

Seeker

What about you how do you feel about knockoffs. I mean I like them because they are cheap and they are easier to fine and buy than Keds. They also come in more colour styles. Do you remember when you were at Zellers with your wife and you saw those canvas sneakers in the bright colours there. Did you not think that they would be great to see on someone. I mean yes Keds are great they are moe durable and nothing beats the real thing however can you appreciate a pair of knockoffs. Even Gianni Versace weres a knockoff of his watch.

Killerkeds

Knock-offs are fine... but Keds are better...

Knock-offs are fine... but Keds are better...

I would say that I like Keds more; however, seeing a girl in knock-offs is a welcome site regardless of brand. Sometimes I kind of like the ridges on the sole of the knock-offs; however, the feel of Keds is smoother and nicer. The quality is much better and the shape holds itself better. Women even look better in keds over knock-offs. But like they say, "Beggars can't be chosers", so I'll take whatever I can get! 😉

To be honest most knockoffs do little for me the Haines I liked because they were better quality then the Zellars. I like Keds because they keep their shape longer and smell way better 🙂 Treaty would not be caught dead in knockoffs either and we have to keep Treaty happy.

On another note. I have been collecting Keds for many years and we all know quality has been bad and good over the years but I must say that the 2004 Keds are the best quality I have ever seen. They are sturdier, the soles are better quality, there is more support and padding. That along with all the great colours and white stiching has this Keds fan feeling real good.

So u r saying

So u r saying

I have to say that either or does it for me. It is the style of the shoe that I like, not really the brand name. Don't get me wrong, keds are great but I also like seeing knockoffs for I get the same feeling. With me it is either, or. The colours this year have been great for keds and most people that i know do like to wear keds, over knockoffs but I know some people who will buy 6 pairs of knockoffs because it makes more economical sense. However seeker do you get the same feeling from the knockoffs that u get from the keds?

Sidenote; what did u think of the costume idea for Amiee. Oh do not forget the nerd-glasses

Sidenote; what did u think of the costume idea for Amiee. Oh do not forget the nerd-glasses

I had not read my PM's, I'll see what we can do. 😉

Knockoffs! there are knockoffs, shit, I would be more than glad to see a pair of them let alone a pair of Keds!!
In all honesty though, a fine pair of knockoffs are just a great as the real thing as for me also it's the design rather than the make. Although I would say that my perversion is a keds perversion rather than a knockoff one. I hope that makes sence...

anti knockoffs

anti knockoffs

Dont get me wrong im not high matience, however the real thing always feels better 😛

yes but what about

yes but what about

Ok guys

Some of us agree about the real thing others differ although I do wish we had other input from Keds lovers out there it does seem that keds rule. Here is the thing Aimee one of the first shots I remember of you was wearing a pair of Sperry, so that seems odd if you don't mind sperry why do you mind wearing the knockoffs. There is the fact that keds are more cushioned than what you would find on a pair of knockoffs however knockoffs are easier to get. It is alittle confusing. 😕

PS Aimee do you have a pair of red ones? And the pink keds were really hot on you.

Killerkeds

Back
Top Bottom