For me, I actually prefer knockoffs to certain "style" of Keds. To me, some of the soles of the keds are too thick. Some knockoffs, while the cushion is close to none, the sole of the shoes is very thin (at least compared to Keds). I find that a big part of the "sexy-ness" to me. But then of course, at the rate these shoes show up in public, I would take even the ugliest ones......

Hey killerkeds, if u read every entry on this thread, u will read that i dont mind the knockoffs, but the real ones r better u get what u pay 4! love aimee.

Killerkeds,

You can't argue with that comment, you do get what you pay for...

That's Cool

That's Cool

Aimee

OK so you don't mind knockoffs however you prefer keds. So do you have a red pair of keds? And when am I going to see your pictures of you with the kneesocks and keds? one last comment you have a great looking body bye the way. 😉

Killerkeds

Thanks killer. Yes i can do red keds. I have a big list. Also im going to go invest in some short socks because i dont have any and i really think they r cute. Talk 2 u soon luv Aimee 😛

Hi - Just putting my $.02 in.

I ultimately like the Keds best! And for the style, it's the champion style with laces and preferably canvas. I like the pebble style rubber sole (esp. worn and smooth) and it's the blue Keds label that is great.

The knock-offs are OK and they will do, but the genuine article is much sexier and satisfying for me. I have to agree with Amy, more recently you get what you pay for - - - the newer Keds are made "better" - much like they were for a period a while ago. They have gone through some changes, but the most recent has blended a lot of the good old styling with some of the more comfortable padding and features.

Thank God they got rid of the wedge - it wasn't all that bad, but it wasn't all that great either - they are comfortable, but just didn't show off the shoe all that well and messed with the blue logo in the back.

I do like the deck style shoes and most favorite is the "surfer" style and better if worn down.

All in all I would prefer "real" Keds!

Jeff

Knockoffs

Knockoffs

My wife had a pair of Coasters that looked like RTW's but she said they hurt her feet. She said that she can't wear the imitation Keds, because there is a difference.

Naturally, I was thrilled. Imitation Keds are just aren't attractive. I enjoy the blue label on the back, and the styles, colors, and materials of the imitations are just not up to par with the Keds.

Back
Top Bottom