Agree with gary

Agree with gary

The white one on the bottom left is a good pose! Perfect angle to view Keds on. I also like the other two sets just as much.

Don't you guys agree that Keds have a "good angle"? What angles do you guys like? I'm going to start a poll in a new thread...

manic keds

manic keds

Well I have a few views that really get me going and they are:

Looking from the outside of the shoe at the way they curve below the ankle without any socks and wet if possible. Also, the shape of the sole is cool to! BUT, if they are wet and well worn in with the toe fraying abit with no socks then that's about the right spot for me!! Not to keen on the new white look but if there is nothing else then hey what the hell. Oh and the lady needs to have small feet as well, my wife is a UK size 2 and she looks hot in chucks as well!! it's a small feet thing! :icon_twis

Also, the smell of them is a MUST! however we bought a pair of dark blue low cut chucks from the UK and straight away they had that great smell about them, but my wife was in New York a few weeks ago and she purchased a green pair of low cut chucks and the smell was not the same...

The best...

The best...

My wife also has small feet. 5 US.. Not sure what that is in UK and too lazy to refer to the chart! 🙂

I can enjoy them in any way; however, my favorite is from the outter side with white bunchy socks. The texture goes against the edge of the shoe and makes it contrast quite nicely. I also perfer the bubble type soles because they are much smoother on the member if you know what I mean. 😉

There is also something quite erotic about the blue label too. It just stands out. Love it.

My wife knows about my fetish and humours me; however, she doesn't indulge me as often as I'd like. Would certainly never let me take a picture of her.

Oh well.. as time goes by who knows.

Wet Keds are the best. My personal fav is navy blue. Can anyone post some wet blue keds here?

Wet Homer :icon_lol:

Sorry no navy. Maybe this summer I'll do navy. :icon_mrgr

Attachments

• DSCN6662a.jpg
    DSCN6662a.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 1
muddy keds

muddy keds

love to see some of pam-- and or eve,,in muddy white keds. lisa.:icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom