What do you all prefer.....????

• Converse tied up as normal?

Votes: 76 65.0%
  • Converse worn with laces untied/undone???

Votes: 44 37.6%

• Total voters
Re: What do you all prefer.....????

I like them new to fairly new, eight rows of eyelets (> size 6 - bigger feet, all the better to smell and lick!!) - love black and red, green, white etc. I prefer to see most or all of the shoe with no socks or lowish white socks just showing - or with the shoes off and now quite well worn in with nice sweaty smells and stains inside. What is the formula for going up and buying them off the girls - I read that in another post but wouldn't be game myself, although thought about it lots. I figured I'd have to offer about double price to entice them and say I was looking for a slightly worn pair for a model shoot or some retro thing..

To sniff them straight off would be heaven! THat's how I'd like to see a girl wearing, or not wearing them.:icon_wink:icon_bigg

... old, worn out, dirty with holes !

Untied dirty hi tops and worn with a skirt! :icon_lol:

If we are doing the sox and Con's thing I like long white knee sox or over knee sox with black or navy blue con hi tops with a black mini skirt or cut-off jeans.. OR, Black or navy blue hi-tops with white knee sox crunched down hard with the same black mini or cut-off jeans or shorts.. Something similar to the Ilsa shoot.. Cons laced up properly.. They look crappy if they are untied and hanging all over the place... BUT X-HI'S, any color, (laced up properly) with over the knee , thigh hi or crotch hi sox RULE..... :icon_evil:icon_evilWalk softly people..

Hey consforever, that sounds great. been in Sydney for a week with plenty of action, no photos except 2 for the vans guys when I get them up. No-one would stand still long enough and I did look the part as a tourist with my camera (my phone is company supplied and doesn't have a camera yet - old school eh). Saw some great gals there with black hi and lo and many other colours featured. School hols started so lots of teens. Nelson Bay for a week too but only saw 1 pair of light blues!!!!! Everyone was in seaside gear.

Mornin Chucksfan, Know the feeling.. I'm in a holiday area and so far this school hols it looks like the girls are all in shit flops again and their mums are in fucked out crocs... I was in Shitney 2weeks ago and I saw quite a few young girls in laceless keds and cons at Warringah Mall... Thats what I hate about Shitney.. Everyone raceing around at 100 mph and getting nowhere... Man the traffic is hell on the northside... I was the same ...Haven't got a camera phone yet but I will have to change by X-mas when Telstra kill off CDMA.. Why, I dont know.. Works great here where the Didges cant get any reception.. Later mate.. :icon_bigg:icon_biggWalk softly people..

I'm with chucktaylor - nice and new, white socks, scrunched down or very short, just showing, hi tops, black preferably but love most colors anyway. Laces flat not twisted, done right up to the top - just as Mr Chuck meant them to be!!! I like them also in the normally worn range but sorry, sweet girl22_au, not that much into punk and trashed. Each to his own. I like them with jeans or even dresses - but the best are shorts, shorter the better with everything showing.

What are everyone's favourite colours???? I favour black every time but maroon, redand green are also really nice.

I really like x-hi chuck and xx-hi chuck in black and white. When ther are mix with black and whie striped socks it's paradise

Back
Top Bottom