• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day
Re: What kind of sneakers do you guys wear?

I honestly don't care what anyone thinks and I love Keds, and knockoffs. I'd say I wear my Keds about 65%, vans 10%, knockoff Cons 10%, nikes/other sneakers the other 15%. I don't notice any looks and if I do I always look them straight in the eyes and they almost always turn away or smile. ;-) I've never had a mean word said to me, I did hear some 12ish YO girls saying, "look at his shoes, they look like girls". I just looked at them and smiled. Life is too short to date ugly women and wear ugly shoes.
Happy New Years to all!! Hope 2017 has LOTS of Keds and the like in store for all of us to enjoy!
I'm really not picking on you, but I am curious how you like where Keds are now? My mother in law liked the red polka dot Kate spade ones.She has a navy polka dot pair.My wife's Keds are at the moment white leather pair. She still has that navy pair..but we are storing those for perpetuity.She loves Vans as well and converse lo.

I like Keds on women, not to wear myself. However, I do own a pair of Vans, but they can be thought of as unisex (for most colors).

These Keds are in my closet now: Canvas - white, black/white, black black, navy, red. White leather. Vans lo pros navy canvas, 3 white knockoff converse. Pretty much live in my canvas tennies.

These Keds are in my closet now: Canvas - white, black/white, black black, navy, red. White leather. Vans lo pros navy canvas, 3 white knockoff converse. Pretty much live in my canvas tennies.
FYI the most recent bonfire was back in October, next one I give you a report.Anytime something along the lines o canvas tennies getting exploited, I'll share.
Thanks, you rock!!

I have always worn Womans Keds Champions 90% but also have knock off's, Vans, Palladiums, Sperry and Espadrilles. Keds Womens Champions are my obsession they are the best shoe ever designed and are a work off art.

Of course, I like Keds on women. But when it comes to a real sneaker for myself, I prefer a more mainline athletic shoe with support. Let's face it - Keds Champions are a good-looking casual shoe, but not really fit for active wear. I enjoy them on fashion-conscious women who really should own a pair for every outfit.

Back
Top Bottom