What's the most exciting sneaker you ever loved ?

reebokhump

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Many years ago( 10-15), there was a gardening celebrity that used to be on talk shows, tv shows, and magazines all of the time, worked for a a big name gardening company here in Canada. As luck would have it, she was pretty hot, a blonde something like Lady Di, usually wearing blue jeans or shorts, but always wearing white reebok princess sneakers. I found myself always grabbing magazines to look at in the spring where I knew she would be in, quite often lucked out with pictures of her watering a plant or tramping the soil around it in with those reeboks. I noticed them getting quite trashy looking, figures she would soon be tossing them, so I decided to take a chance and ask her for them. There was a Q & A forum where you could ask gardening questions of her, I asked her if I could have her Reeboks, her response was "you've got to be kidding". I made up a story telling her my daughter idolized her, and would like to have her sneakers to place plants in for an entry into a local fair for kids exhibits . She actually agreed, I checked the mailbox with anticipation every day for over 2 weeks, then finally one morning the package arrived, I could hardly contain myself to return to the house. I gave those sneakers lots and lots of loving every day, several times daily for about three years until they became pretty nasty, then let someone else continue to love them on ebay. Now if I could just contact Jennifer Anniston about her Keds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_wink:

Re: What's the most exciting sneaker you ever loved ?

I see not too many replies so far, so maybe I could broaden it out, need not be a celebrity, maybe a neighbour's, co-workers, or siblings sneakers you long waited for? When Reebok princess first came out I thought the sneakers were the hottest I had ever seen and seemed like the sexiest women wore them. At a local lumber store there was a pretty girl sporting a pair, I used to make trips there everyday just to get a glimpse of them, then one day after about two years she was wearing a new pair, I overheard her saying the old ones were falling apart, so she had tossed them in the dumpster behind the store. I HAD to find a way to get back there. As luck would have it, the washrooms were near the rear of the store, so I asked to use them, then slipped out the back of the store, my heart was pounding in anticipation as I came up to the dumpster, I carefully and quickly pulled back packaging material etc, to find the objects of my lust about 1/3 of the way down, I slipped them under my shirt and made my way out of the store and home. These were my first Princess, and by far the best as I had waited so long for them. The first time was the best time,I gave them a full load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What's the most exciting sneaker you ever loved ?

My first pair of Converse

About 15 years ago I was starting in a new school I wanted something exclusive, something no one else had, sneakers in which I would stand out and be instantly popular amongst all the new people I was going to meet. Unlike primary school this secondary school was mixed so the decision was important as there were girls to impress. I had picked out a pair of Nike Air Max BW's, white obviously with a red Nike sign and a red air bubble. As I was on the way to the till with my mother to pay for them out of the corner of my eye I was caught by this bright white light and was drawn over. Converse All Stars!!!! It was love at first sight. I'd seen these on TV and in films but we didn't have them in Ireland at the time. These were all time classics and were certainly exclusive. They would be my golden ticket in with the new crowd in my new school. I would be trend setting and would stand out from all the boring others wearing their Nike, Adidas and Reebok sneakers.

Deciding on a colour would be the next challenge but a pair of optic white high tops stood out. I tried the display pair on to see if they'd fit before asking for a fresh pair as they were slightly to big. A few minutes later out she came with the black thin box which she handed me. I opened It slowly. These were the perfect sneaker. Clean white canvass, the red bar around the edge, the Converse logo on the inside and the All Star logo on the heel. I took them out. The smell of fresh canvass and rubber was incredible and I had to withhold myself from sniffing them.

They weren't laced up so I put my feet into them and the shop assistant started to work the laces through the eyelids. After a minute or two once they were perfectly laced I stood up to look at them in the mirror. Wow these looked amazing. I also noticed in the mirror and so did the shop assistant that I had a giant boner. As I was just about to cum I managed to quickly pull my dick in to my chest and sat down. The shop assistant knelt down beside me and started to unlace my Converse. She smiled at me and whispered that she was flattered but I was too young for her. If only she knew it was the Converse rather then her arosing me!

As I was putting them back in their box my mother asked me if I was sure I wanted them as my new sneakers for school reminding me they would have to last until Christmas. I assured her they were perfect. As I put my Nike Cortez's back on all I could think about was lacing my new High Tops on the first day of term next month. That night when we returned home and everyone was asleep I took my Converse out of their box. They lit up the room. Immediately I pulled myself to pieces having sex with them. As they were white and I hadn't worn them in public yet I ensured that I didn't release my load on the outside staining the clean white canvass but exploded inside.

That first day with my Converse was the first time i'd loved a pair of sneakers let alone masturbated in a pair....it wouldn't be the last!!

Back
Top Bottom