Re: Wife's nike shox

yes, it is quite obvious that many, many photos are from eBay, and some of the pics posted in this thread are MINE, taken in MY living room...

GREAT collection...You've been very busy stealing all those pics? And ya can't deny it, or claim they are from some vacation years ago. Page 8, 8th post..EVERY pic, except for the last 4, are mine. My G/F, My house, Pics taken by ME! I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't claim them as your own....Douche! In case ya missed it...there are copy rights on those pics. There are several others I KNOW I've seen elsewhere, and I have a lot of them, Full body non edited pics. Good thing for you there's e-bay and your over active imagination. Give your blow up doll a special kiss from me!

Seeker, Any chance you can delete this Fraud's post? At the very least take my pics off. If anyone would like to see them feel free to stop by my flickr album. I could careless if you copy them and use them for your own pleasure, excitement...whatever. Hell, feel free to post them if you want, just DON'T Claim them as yours.

I'm done....

SFB30

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and the other members. If you can give me the post number of each section that should be deleted we'll clean them out or would it be better to just kill the whole thread. Though now that you have blown the whistle on this guy is there any harm in just leaving it as a warning to others. Your call.

I, for one, don't care. Leave them there if you want. It just sucks when someone tries to take personal credit for pics that aren't theirs, or pretend that pics that are obviously from eBay are theirs.

hey sfb30 great pictures though i thought i had seen these before

after going through the whole thread again, I'm quite amused by the comments and posts. Maybe it's just better to believe the whole fantasy that was being spun, however, just don't steal other people pics. That's a whole lot of eBay sellers there. Prove me wrong...

Seeker,

I guess after some thought, I'm w/ Turnpikesteven here. At this point it doesn't really matter if they are left up. More than anything I wanted to call BS on this post. And TPS is right, it does suck when you find your pics and someone else is claiming they are theirs. I think the air has been cleared, and letting this serve as an example is a good thing.

After looking through the post again, I don't think there is one original pic in there....

sfb30

This shoe realy gets me hot to see a women wearing it.
I use the soles my self.
If my partner had the Cortez with the brown gummy ripples in the earlier pictures it would drive me silly seeing her wearing them. I too would be right into the soles. When I was a kid seeing older girls at school wearing shoes with sawtooth ripples wold make me feel hot especially when they squished on vinyl floors.

Funny thread. I didn't browse the whole thing in detail but I saw a couple of my own pics as well, from years ago.
Hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom