When I finally "fessed up" and told Mrs. Mule about my fetish, she was delighted!

"You mean there's something I can do when you're in the mood, and I'm not?"

The next day we went to Sears to buy her a new pair of sneaks.

Of course, Mrs. Mule is the perfect woman, and I worship the Keds trodden ground she walks on.😀

After 32 years we still have arguments over who has the best end of the relationship. I think I do. She claims she does.

Re: a bit harsh...

Re: a bit harsh...

garythesaint said:
Seeker,

Was that a reply to my posting? If so a bit harsh mate...

No Gary I was responding to comments made by Dean. That now seem to have disappeared??

Miscommunication

Miscommunication

Sorry I thought u and Treaty were having some problems and that is why I thought u started this thread. The only thing I can say is that I hope I am lucky to find someone like Treaty or Mrs. Mule. I am still fishing. I meet some girls that likes to wear them but unfortunately they r not interested in me. Hey I am still optimistic that there is someone. I just dread finding the right woman and finding out she hates keds (I guess then she is not right for me). I think that would drives me nuts that I see some women wearing them and having a boyfriend that does not appreciate the Keds. Their loss I guess. By the way I may have some pics for the forum. A friend of mine might consider having her picture taken, so I will proabley post it in September maybe later. Talk to u all then. Oh how about that movie list Seeker have u considered adding it to the sight??

Still hoping

Killerkeds

Hi everyone,

I know this is a thread from a long time ago but I thought it fit what I am going to talk about so instead of starting a new thread I will just add to this one.

I have a major Tretorn fetish. I gave my wife a couple of pairs a few years ago. She wore them for awhile, sometimes when I would ask her to and sometimes when I wouldn't. It was great. For Valentine's day I gave her a pair of Tretorns with red trim (in addition to her main Valentine's present). She wore those for awhile as well. In March I asked her over email if she would wear them for me that night. She was hesitant and told me that it made her feel like she wasn't enough when I wanted her to wear Tretorns. I told her it was just like her wearing lingerie. In April we joined a gym and she got some Skechers because the Tretorns did not provide enough support for the gym. Well, since them she has pretty much stopped wearing the Tretorns. I asked her to wear them in July once and she did but hasn't worn them since.

So tonight and tomorrow night we are alone (no kids!). We moved in early July and when she cleaned out her closet she THREW OUT the first pair of Tretorns that I gave her. I took them out of the trash (they were sitting on top) because I could not part with them. Tonight or tomorrow night, I was going to ask her to wear them with this hot pair of navy blue polo footie socks. But I don't know if I should or how I should go about it.

On the one hand, I do not want to make her feel like the shoes are more important than she is. On the other hand, life is short and I just enjoy it when she wears her Tretorns!!

I'm sorry if this does not make sense but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to Hear however

Sorry to Hear however

Hey tretornluver

Well I am going to be completely honest with you that if you show her them sneakers she will probabley freak out. She threw them out now your bringing them back in her life again which well make her feel threatened. No matter how non threatening your intentions are she will not recieve them sneakers in kind way. The fact is she just does not understand the appeal of the sneakers that you want her to wear. Its a hard to understand fetish that we have. No matter how people look at it tretorns, keds, or any other sneaker fetish is just not understand. If you asked your wife to wear heels i am sure she would be for it because in her view by programming from mother figures, women should wear heels to attract a man. The thing is she has already been told to look attractive she has to wear heels (I bet your wife never throws out a pair of heels) so her idealogy needs to be altered by a graduale process. I have 2 questions to ask you 1) How old are the sneakers for if they are an old pair that are almost falling apart then just give them to goodwill and offer her to get a new pair saying that she looks really cute in them. 2) Do you believe your relationship is an open and honest one? If it is explain your fetsish to her that you find her attractive no matter what she wears, its just you like a little icing with your cake from time to time.

I am going to refer you to a reaction that we had from a girl that joined the group "loiness". That girl completely freaked out when she realized that her boyfriend at the time prefered to look at sexual pictures of women on the internet than be with her, she was really hurt and pissed. I can't say that your wife will have the same reaction all i can say is that Loiness said "Should I not be enough than thoughs women and the sneakers."

I am sorry that I am not suppling you with the answer to your problem all I can do is suggest asking a females point of view for some help. Actually try one of the models and see what their opinion on this situation would be maybe they can give you some insite.

Hey seeker can you get one of the models to respond

Anyway I hope it works out

Sincerely

Killerkeds

Man, sorry to hear that, but all is not lost. I have been where you are and in the end it worked out for me. Here is what I did:

First, let her know that she is important and the shoes are just interesting. Make sure you highlight the difference between important and interesting. If she is sexually conservative/reserved, then she may not really "get it", but you can work around that. Explain to her that it turns you on like a new handbag or diamond earrings (or whatever creams her twinkie) turns her on. Relate it to something that she covets or finds very interesting. Tell her she doesn't have to "get it" but that it really pleases you (she does want to please you right?). Be honest, but be smart.

If she finds it abhorrent, then you may need to decide exactly where you stand with this. I can tell you that in the past I have dumped girlfriends because they were too sexually reserved. I made sure both of my wives were supportive of my Keds fetish before we were married.

Good luck and keep us posted.

tretornluver said:
Hi everyone,

I know this is a thread from a long time ago but I thought it fit what I am going to talk about so instead of starting a new thread I will just add to this one.

I have a major Tretorn fetish. I gave my wife a couple of pairs a few years ago. She wore them for awhile, sometimes when I would ask her to and sometimes when I wouldn't. It was great. For Valentine's day I gave her a pair of Tretorns with red trim (in addition to her main Valentine's present). She wore those for awhile as well. In March I asked her over email if she would wear them for me that night. She was hesitant and told me that it made her feel like she wasn't enough when I wanted her to wear Tretorns. I told her it was just like her wearing lingerie. In April we joined a gym and she got some Skechers because the Tretorns did not provide enough support for the gym. Well, since them she has pretty much stopped wearing the Tretorns. I asked her to wear them in July once and she did but hasn't worn them since.

So tonight and tomorrow night we are alone (no kids!). We moved in early July and when she cleaned out her closet she THREW OUT the first pair of Tretorns that I gave her. I took them out of the trash (they were sitting on top) because I could not part with them. Tonight or tomorrow night, I was going to ask her to wear them with this hot pair of navy blue polo footie socks. But I don't know if I should or how I should go about it.

On the one hand, I do not want to make her feel like the shoes are more important than she is. On the other hand, life is short and I just enjoy it when she wears her Tretorns!!

I'm sorry if this does not make sense but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dude!

You poor man! However I was in the same position with my wife a few years ago and she know wears them on "special occations" for me. One way round it is to ask her what her little thing is, it may be a fireman's uniform or a policeman's uniform OR if you are REALY unlucky it may be a pair of SPEEDO's!! ha ha ha. Anyway find out what SHE likes act it out for her and then very slowly reapproach your wife about your tretorns. If you make her feel special and fulfilled she will return the favour for you. At the moment she possibly feels pressured into things and thinks "he never asks what I want" and possibly thinks that you are being very selfish! It takes time but give it a go, it worked for me!

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

P.S.
With reference to the tretorns in the bin leave them there!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know how things are going with getting my wife to wear Tretorns. As posted above, she used to wear them fairly frequently but has stopped recently. Also, when we recently moved she threw out the first pair that I gave her, which I absolutely loved and which I took out of the garbage.

Anyway, fast forward to this past weekend when we were alone. Saturday morning we were going out to run errands. Now I had already pleasured myself twice that morning because I was half excited about asking her to wear them again and I was half hoping jerking off would ease my wanting of the Tretorns. (hope this makes sense)

So she took a shower and while she was in there, I was getting horny again so I took the white canvas Tretorns out of my closet that she had thrown away and took a cute pair of navy blue footie socks out that I wanted her to wear with them once I saw she had picked out a navy blue shirt to go with them. She looked at the Tretorns on the bed and said, "I threw these out." I said, "I know but they are really good shoes." or something like that. Anyway, she said she actually slipped the first sock on her foot and said that she didn't want to wear them out because she did not like the look of them (she said it made her legs look fat!!!) BUT she said she would wear them that night for me. That was good enough for me.

When we got home that night, she was laying on the couch reading and I went and got the socks and Tretorns and said, "I didn't want your feet to be cold" as I slipped them on her feet. She was receptive and wore them for a couple of hours. I like to have her wear them for awhile so I can see her in them. She ran out to the car for something in them and they got a little wet from the sprinklers so she slipped them off. I didn't press it though because I was happy she had worn them plus she still had the socks on which also turn me on.

The next day we ran some more errands and she picked out my clothes so I picked out hers. I didn't say what shoes to wear though because I did not want to press my luck. I was in the living room waiting for her to come out, hoping she would wear the Tretorns. She came out wearing her red and white pair!!! So last night when we were laying in bed I thanked her for a great weekend and told her I appreciated her wearing the socks and Tretorns. She told me she wore the red accented ones on Sunday for me.

So things are good!!!

Back
Top Bottom