Re: worn teen chucks

foobär said:
Tell me please, how exactly do you do that?
Don't they think you are insane when you ask for old trashed shoes?

yes foobär, be creative ... as sneakersole tell us.
and when a girl says NO - then she loves her chucks ... (perhaps as we do :icon_razz ) it's ok. important is the spontaneous dicision in every case.

smell with me ...

Attachments

• IMG_3444.jpg
    IMG_3444.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3446.jpg
    IMG_3446.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3447.jpg
    IMG_3447.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 10

Thank you for your tips, but I don't think I will manage to do that.
I would be much too nervous :icon_wink

foobär said:
Those chucks remind me of the chucks of the girlfriend of a friend of mine. She has yellow chucks that almost look the same. She seems to wear them all the time and they are pretty trashed now. I don't meet her very often, only when I visit my friend at his home then she sometimes is there too. So I always hope she still has those chucks. They are so great, but I frear she will replace them in the near future.
One day we were in the park together, sitting on the grass. Suddenly she took the shoe of my friend and threw it away a few meters. Of course he took revenge, took the chucks off her feet and ran away with them. Then we were throwing them arround for several minutes, so she couldn't get them back. Very funny and the only chance to touch those chucks so far...

Damn, she has got new shoes now. nasty sandals ... :icon_cry:

foobär said:
Thank you for your tips, but I don't think I will manage to do that.
I would be much too nervous :icon_wink

Damn, she has got new shoes now. nasty sandals ... :icon_cry:

hi foobär,
do it. !!!
i also was nervous the first time.
it's like the first time you're on a stage and have an audience.
and you have all the stagefright ... but try it - the only negative applause will be the word no.

now make a breake - and have a banana.

Attachments

• Banane-003.jpg
    Banane-003.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 10

Just go for it foobar, the girl won't know u have a sneaker fetish. Just make up a good excuse like you have a vintage clothing collection or something.

Foobar,

Don't deny yourself the pleasure of making love to a girls worn rubbery smelly sneakers. It the best!! : ) All of those times she wore them on her feet, did so many things with them school, hanging out with her friends maybe if your lucky she played gym class with them. Then you get them and they've been loved and worn by her, they smell a bit like her perfume/soap and mostly of her sweat and feet, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love it sooooo much

Hi! I have a question for you sneaker buyers :icon_mrgr

So... when you go up to a girl and offer to buy her converse (or any other shoes), if they offer to sell them to you, do they do that on the spot? If so, what do they wear after selling the shoes to them?

I guess my concern is that if they don't have other shoes with them, they would have to meet with you some time after you brought out the request right? Has that been a problem at all? Thanks!

Thomas,

I've done it 100's of times and 99% of the time I get them right off their feet. One time, at a college campus, the girl took my cell # and called me the next day and we worked out a meeting time(at her job) and I went up and she sold them to me. Just can't be too cold out to do it or they won't want to walk bare foot. Great place to do it is a mall, cause it is inside and she can right away go buy a new pair : )

thomas4vw said:
Hi! I have a question for you sneaker buyers :icon_mrgr

So... when you go up to a girl and offer to buy her converse (or any other shoes), if they offer to sell them to you, do they do that on the spot? If so, what do they wear after selling the shoes to them?

I guess my concern is that if they don't have other shoes with them, they would have to meet with you some time after you brought out the request right? Has that been a problem at all? Thanks!

I get them right off their feet too, nearly all the time.
Some girls went home first to get other shoes, some have barefeet (only summertime) or we meet the next day to deliver the chucks.
Sometimes I'll drive them home to change their sneakers. ...

Back
Top Bottom