SHOELUVVA said:
I'm 23, though i've been turned on by chucks for a looooong time.

yea, me too, for as long as can remember. how about you bouncy, is this something you're just getting into or has it been this way for awhile?

mentalboye said:
yea, me too, for as long as can remember. how about you bouncy, is this something you're just getting into or has it been this way for awhile?

I've had this obsession over Chucks as far back as I could remember, about more than a decade ago. I had my very first pair in third-grade (maroon high-tops). It was rare to see women wearing them at that time, and I do spot one I get totally aroused. :icon_lol:

Now's a great time to be a Converse freak. I'm always keep noticing hot chicks in Chucks everywhere I go and even stop and compliment on their shoes.

bouncy said:
I've had this obsession over Chucks as far back as I could remember, about more than a decade ago. I had my very first pair in third-grade (maroon high-tops). It was rare to see women wearing them at that time, and I do spot one I get totally aroused. :icon_lol:

Now's a great time to be a Converse freak. I'm always keep noticing hot chicks in Chucks everywhere I go and even stop and compliment on their shoes.

Sounds good, i think you'll fit in just fine here then.

I just got N 2 chuck taylors lately. I like a few of them a lot!
low tops 4 me!

chucktaylor said:
Ashley do you like sox or no sox and what do you like to do
with them the most?
Well I haven't worn my chuck taylors without socks yet. What did you think about the pics of me in my pink ones with the long black socks with white stripes?

Ashley

Ashley said:
Well I haven't worn my chuck taylors without socks yet. What did you think about the pics of me in my pink ones with the long black socks with white stripes?

Ashley

i think that is a HOT look, but you should definetely try them out without socks too!

mentalboye said:
I feel like I'm the youngest person on this board, i'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there who is 18-low-twenties?

21 :icon_chee

Re: Younger people into chucks

I think there are more people into sneakers & chucks, than any of us know. It's really just a matter of Sneaker lovers, discovering this board. I know people of all ages into them, I've a friend who introduced his daughter to chucks & it's all she wears now.

Back
Top Bottom