n94158

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Here are some original, Reebok Freestyle bondage pics we took. We have about 10 pairs of RFH - our favorites are patent red, white/blue and some other funky color pairs!

Hope you like them! Any ones else LOVE RFH's? We see them quite a bit on the East Coast cities...

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 27
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 18
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 17
Re: Any other couples in to RFH and Bondage?

I love the RHF sneakers.The Extra high double bubble is one of the best looking shoes.Girls look so hot and sexy when worn with a skirt.I wish I could find a pair to buy for my girl.:icon_lol: Thanks for the post.

I love a lot the RFH. I don´t like so much bondage, but here I find some nice pics from a friend of mine.
Enjoy it!!!

THe extra high RFH shoes have been thrown away! IF anyone wants to buy other pairs of RFH (mostly white with blue logo trim), PM me...

Some more postings - tell me what you guys think. My GF might sell one or two pairs of her well worn RFH if there is any interest...

Attachments

• IMG_4856.JPG
    IMG_4856.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0108.JPG
    DSCN0108.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0099.JPG
    DSCN0099.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4863.JPG
    IMG_4863.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4850.JPG
    IMG_4850.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0107.JPG
    DSCN0107.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 11
  • bel 069.jpg
    bel 069.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4870.JPG
    IMG_4870.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 14

That's some hot RFH shots! Do you have any pics of her RFH's getting all cummy and wet?

She once put wter in her RFH and walked around the whole day in wet sneakers - I don't have to tell you how smelly they were at the end!

That made for some HOT sex!

Absolutely love the red and white ones - please post A LOT more pics of her in them!:icon_mrgr

They would really go great with the cheerleader outfit - IMHO!

Frankly, frequent posters of original photos should get free accounts on this board!

Back
Top Bottom