Re: Any other couples in to RFH and Bondage?

And here are some more photos, LAST ones!

Attachments

• Picture 087.jpg
    Picture 087.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Red Patent 5.jpg
    Red Patent 5.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 5
  • RFH White Patent 4.jpg
    RFH White Patent 4.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 5
  • Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 5
  • RFH White Blue 9.jpg
    RFH White Blue 9.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 5

Mybe your GF likes to tie the laces and the velcro straps of her white RFH´s strong and send me some pics???
Would be very fine!!!

you must be kidding. Do people on this board think that private pics are free? go get yourself a girlfriend!

Have never seen freestyles with three straps before. Are tkey still available,would like to have some

There was a time back in the mid 80's I think that 9 out 0f 10 girls had a pr of freestyle hi-tops .. Either at home or wearing them.. For a couple of years they actually took over my love of Cons and Keds... Man they were every where you turned... A veritable sea of freestyles.. Never saw the three velcro ones or the "ripple sole" type sole before either.... They must have only been in Europe or the U.S.A... Reckon it was freestyles that put Reebok on the map... I wouldn't mind seeing the freestyle hi's come back instead of only the occasional sighting on an Arobics show on the T.V.... :icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool Walk softly people...

Frankly, frequent posters of original photos should get free accounts on this board!

They did but 7 posts does not qualify as a frequent poster. A better question is. Why is a post from 2007 being bumped?

Morning n94158, No thank you button but thank you very much for all the great pics.. Any chance of your g.f. doing a full set with the three strap f.s. h. and also the "ripple sole" pr.. Thats what we call that sole in Ozz.. Thanks again... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people...

Some more postings - tell me what you guys think. My GF might sell one or two pairs of her well worn RFH if there is any interest...

i would love to buy some of your wifes reeboks

Sorry all about the late, late response! been away from this forum.

I actually threw out the three straps because she didn't like them and they were not getting worn. We still have a few RFH for sale, including some patent ones if anyone is interested. They are all size 7.

Back
Top Bottom