Re: Any other couples in to RFH and Bondage?

You threw out the Three straps.. Are you out of your freakin head... I would have paid 50 bucks us at least for those.. :icon_cry::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_cry: Im too astounded and shattered to walk anywhere...

Some more RFH shots with my g/f...if anyone wants to buy her RFHs, let me know. We have more pics, but need to black out her face before we post them...anyone know of a good software?

Attachments

• DSCN0107.jpg
    DSCN0107.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0108.jpg
    DSCN0108.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Red Patent 6.jpg
    Red Patent 6.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 3
  • Red Patent 1.jpg
    Red Patent 1.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 7

well, you could use a paint, gimp or even photoshop for that case..

.. or mail me photos and ill send them back with 'blacked' out face.

Thanks for the offer, but we won't send anyone pics that have not been blacked out...

Anyone other couples on this board who play with RFHs? We'd be happy to trade pics with other couples only..

You threw out the Three straps.. Are you out of your freakin head... I would have paid 50 bucks us at least for those.. :icon_cry::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_cry: Im too astounded and shattered to walk anywhere...
I have to agree... this is actually the first I've seen of that style, and I would have paid a lot to get a hold of a pair myself.

We still have anpther pair of the three straps, in black patent leather if anyone is interested...I will post pics this week. They are the three strap freestyles in size 7

Ill have those 3 straps.. Please message me with a price..Thanks... :icon_bigg :icon_bigg Walk softly people..

Some more pics!

Some more pics!

Here are a few more. What do you guys think?

We can post more, but need to work on the black out...

Attachments

• pc1.JPG
    pc1.JPG
    315.1 KB · Views: 7
  • pc2.JPG
    pc2.JPG
    353.2 KB · Views: 7

THANKS VERY MUCH AGAIN n94158... Love the pics especially the THREE STRAPS.. MORE PLEASE.. Also thank the wife for modeling the Boks for us... She does a great job... :icon_cool:icon_cool
Just a reminder that I wish to buy the "3 strap Boks" white or black... Wish they still made those.. :icon_frow:icon_frow Walk softly people..

sure thing only the black are available, but i have to ask her if she wants to sell them!

Back
Top Bottom