• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

wamkeds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
U.S.A.
anyone got pictures of wet/muddy Keds????

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Anyone got pictures of wet Keds*-* ?

Serious question for a moment here, please bear with me:

The whole wet/muddy thing has gone on with the Keds fetish since the dawn of time. I'd love to hear from those of you that are interested, what's the appeal? Does it tie to a specific experience you had at some point? Is there a "situation" that surrounds it? "Oh no! I got my Keds muddy! My mom's going to kill me when I get home!" or is it something about the appearance? I'd love some insight.

Thanks dudes.

I'd like to know too. It's actually a turn off for me. I prefer new or slightly worn Keds. Totally trashed Keds don't have the same appeal.

When I was a kid, we would sometimes swim in a bay that had a rocky bottom. The girls would wear their Keds into the water.

It started at a young age for me, I enjoyed wetting my sneakers. Happen to have been blue Keds with a rubber toe cap, I put them on and stepped in my vaporizer reservoir. I got caught, and got yelled at- not sure if that has anything to do with it.
A couple years later I had a girl friend and we often got our sneakers wet while playing in the woods- we were young, I didn't know what sex was, but we had fun doing it. She had Keds or a knock off of Keds, I had Pro-Keds.
As I got a little older, I would often get my sneakers wet or muddy and found myself enjoying it, and started to feel a sexual urge when I did it. I had a few girl friends who did it with me.
When my parents divorced I went to Cape Cod with my stepsisters, and we would dig for clams and oysters. We wore old sneakers to protect our feet, and this is where it really took off for me. My stepsisters were hot, as were their friends, and I got to see wet Nikes, Reeboks, Keds, Candies, and Tretorns. We lived in a farm town, so I often saw muddy sneakers, too.
Once I started dating, I found myself with girls who wore sneakers (this was the 80's). I was afraid to ask them to get their sneaks wet for me, but made the most of it when it happened. Funny, because I had a few female friends that I would get wet with all the time.
My first long-term relationship after high school was with a pretty Irish girl who was a sneaker freak as well, and she was not shy about wetting them or getting them muddy. The relationship kind of sucked, but I got more wet sneaker action than I could ever have dreamed of. We would shop for sneakers and she would just stomp though anything. With her I started to notice the reaction of the girl wearing the sneakers: some girls hated the feeling or were mad their sneaks got messed up and got pouty about it- sexy as hell. Some girls were reckless and jumped in mud or puddles- sexy as hell. Some girls did it to rebel- messing up their sneakers to piss off their parents- sexy as hell. Irish girl was 2 & 3.
I was really just into wet and muddy until recently. Wet was best, muddy was OK but sneakers were never the same. My wife wore sneakers a lot until her work dress code changed around 1998 or 1999, and during pregnancy she started having foot pain and discovered Birkenstocks. She outgrew her old Keds and 'skippies' (canvas Keds knockoffs) so they went away, and she just had walking or running shoes. I would buy her Keds and they would sit in boxes- I tried slipons, mules, and anything else I could find. I was still buying sneakers for me and finally we talked about my fetish. It took a while but she eventually agreed to wear them in bed, and when she did she started stroking me with her Keds, and I got my first shoejob. This opened the door to something I never had before and led to some dabbling with messy- food, drink, paint, markers.
So, while I love a fresh pair of virgin Keds, I also love them wet, muddy, maybe messy. And sometimes I get lucky and my wife wears a pair with some stains and we share a little inside joke. If I could just get her to get wet a little more often...

Last edited by a moderator:

And as for the original post, every wet Keds picture I have has probably been on this board. Wish this was as popular as the Wet Converse thread!

Thanks for the detailed post, workinmetro. I really appreciate the perspective!

Wow Workinmetro...u sound like me!!! it's the same here. Can't explain it.... wish I could!! wish I knew!!!just LOVE seeing new Keds or Vans getting wet and/or muddy!!! ESPECIALLY MUDDY!!! and funny thing it's got to be canvas .. not leather and they've got to be new... and this has been since my jr h.s. days!!! I would go out of my way to get girls sneakers wet and/or muddy even pushing them in it. Also used to buy a pair of Keds shoot a load in them.. then return them back to the store!! long time ago and I agree that it's a lot bigger thing w/ Cons than Keds and i don't get that. Also Cons don't do it for me! don't know why ... can't say but KEDS and VANS... FORGETABOUTIT!!! sad part is wife doesn't play well w/ me! she will get them wet but not muddy. wife would rarely play so i used to send her Keds to Ariel and she would use them in her shoots. Almost every shoot she did in early 2000's were with her and her friends wearing my wives Keds and Polo's Her best shoot was Ariel wearing my wife's yellow Polo's..AWESOME haven't shipped anymore out but I know if I did Ariel would do right by them. MUDDY KEDS DRIVES ME NUTS!!! Seeker the set w/ the chic (built like a brick house!!) wearing the muddy Cons and getting fucked was the best set I've ever seen!!! if they were only KEDS!!!!

one thing I didn't mention... getting mine wet/muddy doesn't do it for me... it's only when it's girls or women!!!

Here in Hong Kong, say 4-5 years ago, girls were wearing a pair of keds-like shoes for water sports. The reason was the same: protect their feets against rock and shells. I used to go to those water sport centres to take photos. However, they changed to specially designed water sports shoes in the recent years. What a pity!

Attachments

• ZC 153.jpg
    ZC 153.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ZC 078^.jpg
    ZC 078^.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ZC 145.jpg
    ZC 145.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 7

For muddy shoes, interestingly, secondary school students wore similar shoes for their biology fieldtrips in the mangroove, which is a muddy place. Unfortunately, these shoes is no more popular now.

Attachments

• ZB-t1a9^.jpg
    ZB-t1a9^.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ZB-t1b5^.jpg
    ZB-t1b5^.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
  • ZB-t2l2^.jpg
    ZB-t2l2^.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 8
  • ZB-t3e7^.jpg
    ZB-t3e7^.jpg