• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

lovewearingkeds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York
I have seen this group here for alittle bit now and noone has postd anything yet. So does anyone have a perticular fetish with keds or just likes them over all? I would have to say I have 2 one is putting them on with thigh highs or stockings and then haveing sex with my wife, have her wear her keds too. the other one is putting on an old pair and going in the shower with them. even better when the wife joins me.post here or reel free to e-mail me at lovekeds@netscape.net

I've loved the pictures you've posted. I also am into keds with nylons. Only problem with the pictures when sent as a collage, the individual quality of the pictures go down. Would you consider sending some of these in the tan keds, keds I just got, and white hose and keds pictures individually? How bout some similar pics with ankles bound with rope or with cuffs on ankles? Just a suggestion. My other favorite fetish is keds and bondage

Me too

Me too

Yeah guys

I am also into the keds, bondage, and nylons. Also tretorns and cute socks you know knee socks, trouser or half socks with lace around them. I like the school girl look, nurse outfit, cheerleader... you get the picture. Anyway how long have u guys been into keds? Just asking.

Killerkeds

Well I have been into womens shoes since I was 12 or so. That is when I could fit in my moms size 7. I had to wear her shoes onetime after mine got wet. Ever since I loved womens shoes. My mom never had keds till I was 16 or 17 and I tried to fit into them but couldn't. I did wear her ballons? I think that is what they wore called. I also would wear her heels and others. I fell in love with keds around then too. not till I met my wife did I get to wear a pair though. That was the best. I would go and buy her a new pair so I could wear them. She wears a size 10 and I fit in them tight but feel great, but now I have my own first 2 pair, and they are even better. Oh so it has been about 15 years with the love of keds.

i was into them

i was into them

Hey guys

Well lets see for me I was into them since I was about three or four years of age, I remember that my babysitter use to wear them outdoors with me and she wore red keds. So that explains why I like red keds above all. I have had this fetish since the 70s, most of my friends know about it in one form or another. dated a couple of girls who wore them in the 80s and 90s. I reallly miss their popularity. God I remember when you turn a street corner every women would be wearing a pair. To work or play. Oh well maybe things will change. What about anyone else when did you get into keds??

Killerkeds

When I started in Keds

When I started in Keds

I first started getting into Keds when my girlfriend wore them. I remember stealing a pair of her keds from her closet while she was at work. They were the style from the early 90's, with the "They Feel Good." printed inside. I was going off for college, and I wanted something of hers with me. I remember the scent of her and the canvas and how it turned me on. When I slid my penis inside the shoe it felt so good. I began to pump and when I came in her keds, it was incredible. That went on for two years until the keds were so badly stained I had to buy another pair...and so it kept going.
I've found K-swiss (Surf and turf I think), Nikes and Reebok Classics (the pink accented nylon and suede shoes) the shoes I like the most.

Cool so do you ever wear them, or just rub one off in them? Does your GF know you rub one off in her keds? Does so know that you like keds?

I've had a fetish for Keds since I was 12. I like to see them and I like to wear them. I've purchased over 20 pairs in the past 20 or so years. I found that I like them new and clean. I occasionally wear them outside and get a thrill knowing that I'm wearing "girls" shoes in public. I have worn white canvas, white leather, blue oxfords, red oxfords, blue impulse and white RTW outside. Of course, the colors get more looks than the white. On rare occasoins, I have worn women's shorts or jeans to go with the Keds.

Anything connected to Keds are a turn-on: cheerleaders, 20 somethings, 30-40ish moms--all wearing Keds. I prefer champion oxfords, but have grown to accept the other styles.

My significant other knows of my fetish, but not to the its full depth. Our greatest sex was when she was wearing her white oxfords.

I go back a bit farther, I can remember being 4 or 5 and getting overwhelmed by keds. My mother would save time for herself and buy keds for me as well as her in the spring and I ended up wearing girls sneakers all summer when we were boating. I also had my first sexual encounter wearing keds when I was about 13. The girl that did me teased me about them, ahh those were the days. 😱

dk_01 said:
I've had a fetish for Keds since I was 12. I like to see them and I like to wear them. I've purchased over 20 pairs in the past 20 or so years. I found that I like them new and clean. I occasionally wear them outside and get a thrill knowing that I'm wearing "girls" shoes in public. I have worn white canvas, white leather, blue oxfords, red oxfords, blue impulse and white RTW outside. Of course, the colors get more looks than the white. On rare occasoins, I have worn women's shorts or jeans to go with the Keds.

Anything connected to Keds are a turn-on: cheerleaders, 20 somethings, 30-40ish moms--all wearing Keds. I prefer champion oxfords, but have grown to accept the other styles.

My significant other knows of my fetish, but not to the its full depth. Our greatest sex was when she was wearing her white oxfords.

I am right with you man, I love the thrill of wearing them out and "I hope no one relizes I have on womens shoes." Do you have in pic of you in your keds? What size do you and your other wear?

Back
Top Bottom