Re: anyone with a fetish

Interesting reading this long running thread. I also have the 'problem' but not with Keds - there were none around where I was. But seeing girls (or boys) in similar shoes (called tennis shoes, plimsolls etc) made me excited. I attach a pic of a pair from that era.

It seems many of us here when we were very young were turned on seeing people (girls, adults etc) wearing various types of shoes or sneakers and this made an indelible impression on us. Probaby certain types or features helped trigger arousal and is different for different people. In my case rubber soles were the main turn-on, especially those with a herringbone pattern that squished on smooth floors (see pic). I was self conscious about wearing white tennies, so it was great when a deck shoe was also made with the same type of sole since I could wear hem more often. They were my final 'undoing' when one day I had the irresistable urge to rub myself with that lovely gummy herringbone sole.

I have sort of wondered how this affected relationships. I was too shy to interact with girls (I did not have sisters) and this may be why I paid too much attention to footwear. I only had two girlfriends and admitted m fetish to both, the latter one is my long time partner and she has helped me enjoy my fetish, especially by giving me sneaker jobs, but I have had to be careful not to push my luck. she progressively became more and more unwilling that I dare not even ask. t would seem some caution is needed not to push luck too far.

Attachments

• p8170218b.jpg
    p8170218b.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 0
  • p8130187b.jpg
    p8130187b.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom