Re: City Sneaks

I am getting ready to do a lot more sets. Recently I haven't had time. It took me 3 months to track down those Cathy Jean platforms, they don't make them anymore. Those BC's you get from www.dsw.com. Yea I guess you are right though, people on this site seem to more interested in Keds, Cons, and Vans. No biggie. I just thought that someone out there might enjoy platform sneakers as much as I do. Thanks for your compliments, I will try and do more sets soon.
I totally appreciate the effort, just no love for platforms or anything big, clunky, clown looking sneaks. LOVE Keds/Keds knockoffs/Vans/Cons and appreciate any effort provided to expand sneaker love via pics, vids, stories or anything canvas tennies related.

Gracias

Great to see folks still looking at this. As a massive fan of 1990s/early y2k era platform sneakers, Frank's photos have me coming back all the time!

I've been slowly growing a small collection of these too, so I hope to share some of my stuff as well!

Just love giant chunky platform sneakers with a giant toecap. I know they brought back the style a bit, but something still feels off with them compared to the platform skechers, Steve Madden Bubba, Rocket Dog platforms, Sideout platforms, and platform City Sneaks of the turn of the century.

Back
Top Bottom