211.9 KB · Views: 3
  • shoes_by_deia102-d486nu5.jpg
    shoes_by_deia102-d486nu5.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 2
  • take_by_stefoi.jpg
    take_by_stefoi.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2
Re: deviantart

Ya lost me Felna / Anchorfan... Who is the cross dresser..??.. Not Foreverprarie... You gotta be kidding... Walk softly people... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Anchorfan thinks (s)he is, but I haven't seen the pics, but know what he means - there's a couple of pics where the jawline seems a bit strong.

As said earlier, it really doesn't bother me as I like the pics.

Hi Felna / Anchorfan, No way mate's.. Shes all girl.. There are lots of pics of her face.. Yeah, strong jawline.. Probably European decent... Any way, "She'll do me"., as we say in Ozz.... As long as she keeps wearin and sharin I'm Happy as...
I was writing to her on Dev-art and she getts lots of weirdo requests.... Thats why she is shutting down and shutting out... She loves her kicks but wants some appreciation for her puppets and acting as well.... Sounds fair to me....I like her.. Shes a nice and lovely person... 😎😎😎 Walk softly people....

(S)he could be on horomes and some cd/trannies are really good at applying their makeup so that they can pass very well as a girl. Most of her up close photos are taken in the dark or are way too close up to tell for sure if it is a guy or girl. Anyway who cares its too bad that she is closing down, her pictures are awesome!! Felna how did you get some of the pictures of foreverpairie I don`t see them in her deviantart set?

I agree w/ you CF, I think forever prarie is all girl, and it doesn't surprise me that she gets some whacko requests and its good to see your gentlemanly interactions with her. keep up the stellar ambassadorship mate !!

I, however thought the ???'s were about " tabithaofthejean " and considering some of her fotos I could see where AF was wondering......but if you look deeper into her portfolio she looks to be just a young girl with some well defined facial features. But again, if you like the pix, thats all that counts !!

O.k. Guys last one on Prarie... I have uploaded some pics of Prarie and One of Tabitha... As for Tabitha she is very young, all girl, and I wish she would stop playing with bluring pics....
Now on to Prarie... No matter how much I magnify and try I cannot see any male there... Look at that hour glass figure, those eyes and man those great legs... That my friends is one bueatiful, georgous girl.... No guy could copy that... Im open to be proven wrong..... Wheres those early pics....:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people...

Attachments

• p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 2
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 2
  • T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 2
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 2
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 2
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2

Thanks for the pics Cons. I am LOVING this whole conversation! I think it is a blast and super interesting. I really don't care if Prairie is dude or chick as I will never meet her and I just LOVE looking at her Keds collection, especially when they are on her hands/feet! This is fun!!

Back
Top Bottom