Re: deviantart

Thanks Keds 2001... Mate, If I was 40 years younger I'd be over there in a flash and steal her off you Yanks... While you guys were buisy working what side of the fence she is on I would have spirited her back here... I Hope Michigan girl isn't reading this... Ha Ha.. :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people...

Guy Or Girl??

-The picture that (s)he is holding up her doll it seems that she has alot of makeup on, and some of the other pictures she has heavy makeup on them as well. This could be because of bad skin or some type of facial scar.
-If she is a photographer (s)he can edit pictures through a photo editor making their face more fem.
-Some trangendered are also on hormones to feminize their looks and they are very good at applying makeup to make themselves more female.
-Another thing I noticed is that she wears tight tops that show no cleavage.
-(S)he is in acting which means she knows some makeup tips for looking female as well.
-Majority of her pictures she does not show her face.
-(S)he seems to wear alot of the same clothing in her pics.

The only way to tell is if she wore a bikini bathing suit even then you could not be too sure.

I guess it does not matter whatever forever's gender is, she is a big keds fan and that is all that matters. I just hope she keeps on taking pictures.

Guy's, as you have probably guessed I'm quite partial to our "Prarie"... Where are you getting your pics of her other than here and Dev-art...???...
Also Keds 2001, any more of that dark haired keds girl from a few months back.... The one you wanted to keep to yourself... ha Ha... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people...

Attachments

• girl1.jpg
    girl1.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 3

Hey Keds 2001, Does this mean you are finaly going to tell me where to find her..????.... You can always send a private message..... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people...

Foreverprairie: totally a dude, imho.

Felna how did you get some of the pictures of foreverpairie I don`t see them in her deviantart set?

Not all photos are shown in someone's DA gallery - it is possible to setup other galleries too and only post within them - if you go into her 'groups' there's one called 'Photoswap', which had a lot of extra pictures that didn't appear in her main gallery. Sadly she's since deleted all the images form within them, so glad I grabbed them while I could.

G'day websie2, How do you justify that "totaly dude" statment mate..??.. I'm not up on all the abreviations... What is imho mean... Later my friend.... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people..

Thanks Felna, If you have some of the early photos I'd appreciate seeing them Thanks mate... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people..

G'day websie2, How do you justify that "totaly dude" statment mate..??.. I'm not up on all the abreviations... What is imho mean... Later my friend.... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people..

IMHO - In My Humble Opinion

HTH ;-)

Back
Top Bottom