Re: Draft Petition

What? You are a VIP on this site. The petition is not on this site its on The Keds Fan Blog. You don't need to register, login, or do anything besides filling in your details for the petition.

When I click your link "http://sneaker-groups.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70"

I get the message

"badmonkey, you do not have permission to access this page or attachment. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not a VIP member CLICK HERE
Your account may be waiting email confirmation.
If your account was working and its not now you may have had bounced e-mail. You will need to access the User CP and update / verify a new e-mail address.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Support our Community and get full unrestricted access to all Albums, Social Groups, Attachments and Board Features. This helps us cover our ongoing bandwidth expenses.CLICK HERE for details."

I've googled the page you mentioned and found it to sign it.

But I tried a couple of browsers and I always get taken to the "you cannot view this blah blah blah" page if I click the link you supplied.:icon_conf

Sorry error on my part. I had not released the forum permissions. It should be good now.

I have one suggestion. Perhaps adding a link or two in more promanent places such as on the front of seekers basement etc. This thread is not that visable if your just casually browsing. Itlll help make sure everyone sees and signs it.

Back
Top Bottom