enter2win1978

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Good day!
It's once again time to come forward and announce my deepest infatuation with Cheryl Ladd and Melissa Gilbert.
These two beauties, when on the LMN network, are driving me crazy with their constant wearing of champs. Now while Cherly may be a little older, her gorgeously proportioned body leaves me wanting more, and I mean more.
Melissa on the other hand reminds of the hot chick next door; the one you just wanted to bang all night long. I will admit, she too has a nicely shaped ass.

What about the rest of you? Mention has been made in the past about Cheryl, now what about Melissa? Any thoughts?

enter2win1978

Re: Favorite female Keds wearing TV star?

Two good choices. I fine Melissa Gilbert to be a bit of a whinny princess but nice looking just the same. Cheryl Ladd from her 80's 90's movies was very hot and still is. I must say though Jacklyn Smith is my all time fav. I may be a bit older than you but that lady still impresses the hell out of me. I could provide a long list of favs come to think of it 😉

I would agree wholeheartedly re: Jaclyn Smith, but I've got this thing for the blonde!
Patty Duke, in the 90's, wore lots of keds. Maybe not the hottest, but at least she contributed to our cause.
Lindsay Wagner also wears keds champs in several of her movies. Kate Jackson has as well, along with Farrah Fawcett.
I wish there would be more LMN movies with keds today.

enter2win1978

I have posted via torrents losts of clips from those movies. Check the Bittorrent Tracker you may find some you have not seen.

When did Melissa Gilbert wear keds? I have never seen her in a pair, I did see the girl that was Helen in the TV show "Wings" wear a pair of keds in some TV movie on TBS. Does anyone remember that?

I think she wore them on Little House on the Prarie.

When did Melissa Gilbert wear keds? I have never seen her in a pair, I did see the girl that was Helen in the TV show "Wings" wear a pair of keds in some TV movie on TBS. Does anyone remember that?

Melissa Gilbert has tons lots of clickflic movies wearing keds.

I don't remember if I've done and snaps (I think I have) or clips (I don't think I have).

Back
Top Bottom