Re: Favorite female Keds wearing TV star?

No such list would be complete without mention of Acapulco H.E.A.T. and Catherine Oxenberg as Ashley Hunter-Coddington, Alison Armitage as Catherine "Cat" Avery Pascal, Holly Floria as Krissy Valentine in season one and Alison back in Season two with Lydie Denier as Nicole, and Christa Sauls as Johanna Barnes. Both seasons are out on DVD. In some episodes you get to see all three beauties in their Keds.

I recall also some good seens with Finn Carter in Tremors (1990) where she wore navy champs. I can't recall anymore if they were knock-offs or the real deal but she looked hot in them and there were a few closeup shots.

They were the real deal, they were the real deal. Also some of the young women in "Murder She Wrote" wore Keds. I even remember one episode where a female character had on a pair of navy anchor Keds.

Gail O'Grady, canvas Champs, in "Trial by Fire". This is the first show I've seen her in and I've got to say, SHE'S HOT!

Nicole Eggert from Baywatch was one of my Keds Wearin' Favorites! She even fell in the water while still wearing them in one episode. What a turn on!!

Nicole Eggert and Josie Davis on the TV show "Charles in Charge" also later seasons of Kid's Incorporated which viewed lots of knock offs and Best of all, 1989 to 1994 "Mickey Mouse Club" Britney and Christina both wore Keds.

Patricia Richardson, "Home Improvment", wears Keds alot, looks like leather champs.
There is a Home Improvment marathon on the Nickolodeon channels today. From what I have seen, almost every show has her in them.

enter2win1978

How in the world do we make mention of Keds without Pamela Anderson! I truly had a mental lapse. My apologies to the group!

Back
Top Bottom