Re: Favorite female Keds wearing TV star?

I think Madolyn Smith, she co-starred in Funny Farm as Chevy Chase's wife looked pretty hot in her keds.

One more that I love is Virginia Madison. Many of her 90's and 2000's movies she was a keds gal.

How about Nicole Kidman in Bewitched; and that movie with Sam Neill were she's on a sailboat. That flick is all about the KEDS!

enter2win1978

Nicole Kidman also did a flick called "My Life" and she was the perfect keds (white leather) girl.

I'd still have to say the girl that plays Kelly on Saved by the Bell.

Lets not forget Julia Roberts. She played in several movies where she wore her white champs. Sleeping with the Enemy and The Pelican Brief are just two to speak of.

Without a doubt, the character that plays "Pam Beesley" in the office. I really enjoy the episode on "The Dundies" where she highlights her Keds...and Champion Canvas ones, no less.

Ashley Judd in Double Jeopardy. She wear both white and blue keds, not sure of the style though. Definitely another hot one.

enter2win11978

Well, it's been some time

Well, it's been some time

since I mentioned this, but Heather Locklear appeared in a short season of a TV sitcom called 'Going Places' in the early 90's. Last time I checked it was not released on DVD or anything. Someone may want to look into this more thoroughly now. I wish I had a few on tape. It was a cornucopia of Keds. She most often wore gleaming white canvas Champs, but periodically other colors too. So did the other women on the show. Honestly! :icon_razz

And let's not forget her occasional appearance in Keds on 'Melrose Place' either. Her or Laura Leighton among others.

Back
Top Bottom