Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
In an effort to provide Keds feedback on their current products we have setup a blog site.

The blog site will contain some interesting articles about Keds, Keds, history, current trends, links, fashion, etc.

Most articles also have a poll option where we can tabulate consumer responses to various topics.

Mule and I are also working on a petition to collect comments and electronic signatures which we will forward to Keds at some point. We will also have a form letter that can be printed and faxed or forwarded by e-mail to Keds customer service.

I want to say this as strongly as possible. The blog site is a main stream site. Topics, comments, usernames, and avatars must be appropriate to all ages and genders and will be moderated.

For us as a group to have any impact at all we need to have a valid main stream argument.

I invite any members wishing to publish articles to contact me directly with your idea's.

The site address is www.kedsfan.com

Re: Keds Fan Blog

Hi Seeker, I was just wondering if you and Mule have decided what specific approach or from what point of view or angle are you going to use in both the petition and the form letter? In other words, how are we trying to come across in both the letter and the petition? Thank You! Your Friend, Rich

Rich
We had hoped to get some feedback on that issue from the readers here but that has not happened. To that end Mule and I are working with what we have "our opinions".

Please feel free to add a comment to the post Keds Sneaker Fan Community » Blog Archive » Are You Happy with the new Keds? and vote on the polls.

Frankly we'll need as much input as possible to have any real impact.

Seeker, I don't think people realized you were soliciting their opinion and I know by now it shouldn't seem necessary for you to have to come and ask it should have been understood. but I think your going to have to come right out and ask, " Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how we should frame both the petition and the form letter". I'm sure people will come forward with their thoughts and ideas. I will give you some tomorrow afternoon, but unfortunately, I have to go right now. Take Care Seeker and Have a Great Memorial Day Weekend!!! Your Friend, Rich:icon_bigg

Rich
You may be right. I will setup a new post asking for definitive suggestions.

Yes have a great holiday.

We are going with facts, observations and wording it as "feedback" as we are concerned that Keds is missing the mark with its product.

I would think we can come up with some significant data such as in the last two months of tracking E-Bay keds sales the older versions are bringing a ton.
For the first time in years I have been out bid with bids as high as 50.00 for older champs.The listings are up by 60% and all listings of champions are having 3 and up bidders withup to six days left on the auction. Tells me that the older ones are the ones in demand.

please keeps the comments 'mainstream', people..we are trying to influence Keds for POSITIVE change..they dont want to know that Keds are wonderful for......other reasons...keep that our secret

Back
Top Bottom