Re: Keds Fan Blog

'Twas a noble effort my liege, but a doomed one.

This is sort of like those people who complain about the Government, but when you asked them why they voted that way they tell you, "Oh, I didn't vote."

No wonder Keds makes clown shoes and other ugly sneakers and have degraded the quality of the Champion to be an also-ran cheap knockoff of its former self. Keds made these changes, and nobody gave them feedback.

So in the interest of "cost containment" (make it cheaper and cheaper so the CEO can collect his bonus), they keep skimping and short-cutting materials and production. They're made in CHINA! I'm surprised they don't fall apart as soon as they are taken out of the box or burst into flames. I'd check carefully to see how much toxic materials were used in their construction.

It's the old you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink thing. We tried and failed at least you and I were not complacent.

It's the old you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink thing. We tried and failed at least you and I were not complacent.
It's nice to know that this old war horse can still rally to the sound of the bugle.

I really like the vintage ads that were posted there, but looks like it has been taken down.

Can we see them posted up here again?

Back
Top Bottom