Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
US

Attachments

• 8200000000052939_100_ss_05.jpg
    8200000000052939_100_ss_05.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 48
*Please note: Depending on inventory levels, you may receive product with a slightly darker shade of blue on the labels than what is pictured here, and a back heel tab with “Keds” in white. Rest assured, this is not a mistake—they are still the classic blue label sneakers you know and love.
I take this as confirmation that the new labels are indeed a lighter shade of blue (I hope they match the 80s/90s colors!) and they've just got to shift out the old inventory first...

I am okay with the silver eyelets. I would prefer a darker blue. I guess they look a little less feminine than blue with white lettering.

Do you think the quality of the canvas has changed for better or worse?

Here it is folks, the latest iteration of our beloved sneaker. Solid blue label, bold new insole graphic, and it looks like they're using a lighter blue? What do you guys think? I like it!

Wow! They did make some changes. The white leather Keds Champions from 2013-2015 are my favorite. I liked the older leather quality, white lace eyelets and blue with white Keds lettering labels. I still find and buy earlier versions too.

Back
Top Bottom