I disagree, there is no need to put the label on the tongue or side. Keds icon trademark is the blue label, on the back heel. Not sure why some people think the new ones are great?? Keds is currently making an inferior product. Keds of the 80s and 90s were somewhat better made, the later Keds during Taylor Swifts Ad Campaign made a much better quality shoe, by stitching the insole and using original white eyelets, but that has changed after 2016.

The gender neutral Keds sounds like they are trying to go back to basics (they were popular with boys and girls then) with original blue label, however they are still using silver metal eyelets instead of the white painted ones, which make them look so much cheaper.

I disagree, there is no need to put the label on the tongue or side. Keds icon trademark is the blue label, on the back heel. Not sure why some people think the new ones are great?? Keds is currently making an inferior product. Keds of the 80s and 90s were somewhat better made, the later Keds during Taylor Swifts Ad Campaign made a much better quality shoe, by stitching the insole and using original white eyelets, but that has changed after 2016.

The gender neutral Keds sounds like they are trying to go back to basics (they were popular with boys and girls then) with original blue label, however they are still using silver metal eyelets instead of the white painted ones, which make them look so much cheaper.
Well Said!!!
I could not have said it any better myself.

Amen! Agree!! The last time Keds were awesome was the 1990s. Pebble sole made in China. The width was correct, canvas soft but thick enough, and the heels were reinforced. They lasted a lot longer. ;-)

The Gender Neutral Champions have already been discontinued. According to customer service, Keds will no longer be making that line. That was short lived.

The Gender Neutral Champions have already been discontinued. According to customer service, Keds will no longer be making that line. That was short lived.
They are still on their website in the US.

Back
Top Bottom