The more I look at them..WOW =D Any insole pics too? Thanks a lot!

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone

I really luv all this attention. Please keep the positive feedback coming and I will keep the pictures cumming.

Luv my Keds,

Ashley

Ashley said:
A few more for all of you pedal pushing lovers.
I Might sell these too. Do you think that they would sell on ebay?
mmmmmmm..cute keds,cute photos, I LOVE them dirty,but you know that,hehe. Sell them on ebay they should draw good bucks to buy another pair

attention?

attention?

Ashley said:
I really luv all this attention. Please keep the positive feedback coming and I will keep the pictures cumming.

Luv my Keds,

Ashley

Trust me. If I could I would spend 24 hours a day pouring out constant postitive feedback I WOULD!!; however, that whole working/sleeping/eating thing just keeps getting in the way!

For know I hope you except this *BIG HUGS* and my deepest admiration for your talents as a second best.

:icon_razz

Great PP Pics

Great PP Pics

:icon_razz Thanks Ashley Love the keds pp pics. Do you have any of the dirty keds pics of the soles. What size are the keds? Keep the keds coming.

You can see the soles on the sample pic on the site home page. The rest of the series is in the members section.

Size

Size

keds4me said:
:icon_razz Thanks Ashley Love the keds pp pics. Do you have any of the dirty keds pics of the soles. What size are the keds? Keep the keds coming.
Thanks, they are size 8.

Seeker said:
You can see the soles on the sample pic on the site home page. The rest of the series is in the members section.

Hi Seeker
Did I miss these??
cheers
Kedman :icon_razz

No its the latest set in the members section, sample on the home page.

Nice Keds!

Nice Keds!

Hi Ahsley and Seeker
Very nice set, I like dirty or clean as long as there keds.
Would love to see some food crush with them sneakers!
Many thanks to you both.

Cheers
Kedman :icon_idea

Back
Top Bottom