keds

keds

hey Ashley.... I have a brand new pair of size 8 blue champs... if you r willing to get them completely muddy and send pics to seeker to post I'll send them to u... remember they'll wash to look brand new again when you're down... just tell me where 2 send them... I'm sure you'll make more than just me happy !!!( wife doesn't like champs any more)

ltshamus said:
hey Ashley.... I have a brand new pair of size 8 blue champs... if you r willing to get them completely muddy and send pics to seeker to post I'll send them to u... remember they'll wash to look brand new again when you're down... just tell me where 2 send them... I'm sure you'll make more than just me happy !!!( wife doesn't like champs any more)

HI Count me in!! :icon_lol:
Cheers
kedman

Hi Ashley, I have some rave keds, size 8 1/2. I would love to see you mess these up. Just tell me how I can send them to you, And I can't wait to see them on your feet. All of your keds pics are sexy! Thanks and keep up the good work.:icon_mrgr

Attachments

• KEDSRAVE1.jpg
    KEDSRAVE1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0
Sneaks for me?

Sneaks for me?

Wow! I would love any sneakers that any of you send me, especially if I get too clean them up after i'm done messing them. And those are 2 of my favs, Navy champs and Raves, MMMmmm!!!
I'm about to start sharing a P.O. box with a guy friend of mine soon. I will let you all know when I get it. He lives in another town so it might be a little while before I get them because he only comes here or I go there two or three times a month. I wouldn't trust them in my mailbox, a lot of the mailboxes in my neighborhood have been getting ripped off lately.

Luv my Keds,
Ashley
P.S. KEDS ROCK!!! No matter what that one guy says.
If you love Keds, speak up.

Keds and crush!

Keds and crush!

Just love it, the rest are ok if there's no keds around!!
:icon_razz
Cheers
kedman

Ashley ...muddy Keds

Ashley ...muddy Keds

Hey Ashley....... that's great let me know when you're ready and they'll be in the mail!!! lt shamus

New navy Keds

New navy Keds

ltshamus said:
Hey Ashley....... that's great let me know when you're ready and they'll be in the mail!!! lt shamus
I can't wait! I'll let you know asap.

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

P.S. Are they navy with white stitching?

keedsman500 said:
Hi Ashley, I have some rave keds, size 8 1/2. I would love to see you mess these up. Just tell me how I can send them to you, And I can't wait to see them on your feet. All of your keds pics are sexy! Thanks and keep up the good work.:icon_mrgr
They look delicious! I love raves! The toe caps are so MMMmmm! I would almost hate to dirty them up, but I will have fun, before they get messy and while i'm messing them.

I love Keds,
Ashley

P.S. Thank you for thinking that all of my pics are sexy.

ltshamus said:
Hey Itshamus, are you still out there?

Ashley Keds

Navy Keds?

Navy Keds?

ltshamus said:
Hey Itshamus, I wanted to let you know that I haven't recieved those navy Keds yet. I was wondering if you sent them yet?

Keds 4 ever,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom