Re: Mens Champions on Keds.com

I have four pairs of mens champs ,but i wish keds would label tke womens as unisex it would be so much better. I really like the leather champs and have e mailed keds a couple times about this, but they dont seem to be interested in makeing them for men. I think they are missing out on a big market. We need to send them tons of e mail maybe they will get the picture.

Thanks rcann

According to the UPC list, a mens leather version of the champs should be released shortly in white and black. Also more color choices for the canvas champs in red, yellow, blue, and more. My hope is they get rid of the raquet soles and have colored eyelets to match the color of the shoes. The white/navy/black mens canvas champs disappeared from keds.com a few days ago? Hopefully the Spring '09 line will arrive soon on the website.

Keds.com has now posted some of the new colors for the mens canvas champs (red and waxed denim).

Here are the red men's.

Attachments

• 166810_1_alv.jpg
    166810_1_alv.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0

:icon_razz Great pictures and the keds look great.
rcann

I just ordered the Red men's. Can't wait to wear them. I will post some pictures.

I really like the leather champs and have e mailed keds a couple times about this, but they dont seem to be interested in makeing them for men.

Interestingly enough, rcann, they did finally make mens' Champions in leather, but guess what? They didn't sell them here! I just happened to find this English vendor . Now I have two pair. They seem to be a tad longer than the canvas pair of mens champs I bought from the Keds website, but the brits don't do half-sizes, and the next size down was just too tight.

As far as why they won't sell anything other than canvas here, I just don't have a clue!

Back
Top Bottom