Sweet_girl22au

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Melbourne
Does anyone ever remember seeing that once in a lifetime pair of chucks in the street somewhere which were just so old and worn out that you feel that tingly feeling inside as your heart jumps to your throat, and you watch in complete amazement that someone is wearing chucks that can be THAT old and worn?

I had that yesterday when i was out at the mall. These emo girls were walking past as i was having lunch and they sat down at a table near me. One girl had the most insanely worn out and beat up chucks i had ever seen in my life. It was l like she had worn them since she was born. They were black hightops, probably a mens size 5 cause they had 7 eyelets on one side. The canvass was really faded and had little holes in spots, which doesnt sound that worn, but the rubber toecaps and the sidewalls were so worn they had turned really dark brown from heavy stains, almost black in spots, and they were all worn down heaps. Really smooth around the toes, but still nearly black. They had writing and stuff all over them, like song lyrics and band signatures and drawings. She didnt sit still, so i got to see the soles, which were completely smooth all over. You could only see a little bit of pattern at the heels and the toes, but the rest was just smooth, and worn through the middle in a couple of holes. They made me instantly wet, i couldnt keep my eyes off them. I had never seen chucks that worn out. I didnt know it was possible to get chuck to look like that. She was so horny to watch too, cause she was like playing footsies with herself. she coulndt sit still, and you could hear the rubber squeaking together. I was too nervous to go over and offer money for them, cause she had her friends there. Ive done it before but only to girls who are on their own. And i didnt have a camera.
But i just wanted to tell my story, cause ive seen alot of beat up chucks but none ever like this.
Has anyone else had similar experiences? It would be cool to tell us about the chucks we have seen in detail.

Wow ive never seen so many beat up pairs from one website link! Thanks for that!

Got a few favorites from that.
I wish i could have these chucks, they would be the ultimate:

The chucks the girl is wearing would be very similar to the ones i saw at the mall, except hers were alot dirtier, and smoother round the edges of the rubber.

Attachments

• 3314120.jpg
    3314120.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 3344981.jpg
    3344981.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 16
@Sweet_girl22au

Your storry is RALLY hot and I thank you so much for telling it. I'd love to hear some more. I can image the situation, since I had experiences like that my self. Once there was a gril that I saw in bus almost every morning. Everytime I saw her, she wore her black hightops chucks. At the beginning they were not new but also not worn too much. But after I while they became better and better and the ended up really hot. For example there was a hole on the side, so one could take a look inside. And one day they suddenly had writings all over them. I couldn't believe that. So everyday I tried to get seat from where I could watch her. Of course I didn't succeed everyday. Which sometimes made me insane. Often she was "playing" arround with her feet while sitting in the bus or putting her feet on the seat in front of her. Always nice to watch. At the end those chucks were really fucked up. Maybe not the most trashed one I every saw, but still extremely good. But then after the hollidays when I was really looking forward to see them again after a break of 3 weeks, she came up with a brand new pair of white chucks. I was really sad. From this day she never wore the old ones again. Sometimes I saw her with her new ones and sometimes even with those ugly high heels. So I was sure, the old ones had ended in the garbage can. What a pitty. But then, about 3 Month later when I had almost forgotten those chucks, I was on a punk festival. You always meet girls with nice chucks there. And the suddenly I saw the girld form the bus walking arround there. And you won't believe what shoes she was wearing...

I had a great experience today, hopefully more to follow... There's a new transfer girl in one of my classes at college and she had the trashiest chucks on this morning. They are black hightops that are splitting on the inside of the foot where the canvas and rubber meet. I kept on sneaking peeks at her shoes, thank goodness for desks to hide my arousal. At one point I daydreamed of walking up to her, dropping my pants and sticking my dick into the huge hole in her chucks and having my way while she wears them. How great would that be?!!

Foobar. Great storyline, something I can relate to for sure. Regardless of where on the planet we all live, our feelings and reactions are all common. Its sad when that girl gets on the bus and doesnt wear chucks anymore and goes into a new brand or style of shoes, that is sad a depressing..
Since the schools & colleges have gone back here after the Christmas recess the chucks sightings are WELL UP here in the UK. I think many girlies had them on their Christmas lists from Santa Claus. I'd love to hear more stories.

Great story. I first noticed chucks return to popularity in 2001 and five years later its still going strong. It seems like some women can't get enough of them. With all the pics from webshot communities, women are definitely developing a fetish. Why else would they lick and kiss their shoes?

Shoeluvva- college is good for that, im going back from winter break next week and im going to try to position myself behind all the chuck wearing girls in my classes.

Yes, there really seems to be something special about chucks, because so many people arround the world love them. And the good thing is, most people that wear chucks, like them trashed - especially lot's of nice girls. I don't think those girls would walk arround on the street with trashed shoes, except chucks. For some reason it seems to be "okay" to wear trashed chucks, whereas for other kinds of shoes this is "forbidden". And I think this is a gift for us all. Sometimes there seems to be something simmilar to Addidas Superstars. Girls seem to wear their Superstars much longer than they would wear other shoes, but for chucks this behavior seems to be much stronger. And over the last few years I've made an experience: The more trashed the chucks, the more sympathetic the person inside. Of course that's not always true, but most times it is.

Just another storry: 2 weeks ago, when we went to a concert, a good friend of mine came up with his new girldfriend. She was a terribly nice person and of course she was wearing chucks ^^ Don't knwo how he always manages to meet such sympathetic grils. But back to topic: Her chucks were red hightops, pretty worn but not trashed yet. Already some cracks on the sides, but no holes. The interesting thing was, that they had a lot of white paint on them. Of course I couldn't stare on them all the time. And of course I could not ask, where the paint came from. But, for my suprise, she later mentioned that she had worn those shoes when she had painted up her room. She even mentioned that several times that evening. She called them her "amazing painter shoes" for the fun of it. All in all a nice evening. Unfortunately my friend droped her only one week later, so I won't see her again...

foobär said:
Yes, there really seems to be something special about chucks, because so many people arround the world love them. And the good thing is, most people that wear chucks, like them trashed - especially lot's of nice girls. I don't think those girls would walk arround on the street with trashed shoes, except chucks. For some reason it seems to be "okay" to wear trashed chucks, whereas for other kinds of shoes this is "forbidden". And I think this is a gift for us all. Sometimes there seems to be something simmilar to Addidas Superstars. Girls seem to wear their Superstars much longer than they would wear other shoes, but for chucks this behavior seems to be much stronger. And over the last few years I've made an experience: The more trashed the chucks, the more sympathetic the person inside. Of course that's not always true, but most times it is.

Just another storry: 2 weeks ago, when we went to a concert, a good friend of mine came up with his new girldfriend. She was a terribly nice person and of course she was wearing chucks ^^ Don't knwo how he always manages to meet such sympathetic grils. But back to topic: Her chucks were red hightops, pretty worn but not trashed yet. Already some cracks on the sides, but no holes. The interesting thing was, that they had a lot of white paint on them. Of course I couldn't stare on them all the time. And of course I could not ask, where the paint came from. But, for my suprise, she later mentioned that she had worn those shoes when she had painted up her room. She even mentioned that several times that evening. She called them her "amazing painter shoes" for the fun of it. All in all a nice evening. Unfortunately my friend droped her only one week later, so I won't see her again...

Get her phone number and do the dirty:icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom