I sometimes wonder just how many girls out there are attracted to their chucks. So many punk/emo girls with extremely worn out, beat up chucks will never part with their shoes, no matter how much money you offer. It seems the older and dirtier they are the more attached to them they are. Maybe alot more girls are into converse like that.
Sometimes you see girls with very trashed chucks, and they tend to watch their feet alot while they walk. I think if they only knew the amount of fun they could have with their dirty punky chucks then i think more would be into it. I look at girls who wear chucks like that and i am amazed that they arent attracted sexually to them. They just seem way to beat up and horny too not be attracted. I know that the few pairs i have which are all really beat up and old have the power to give me endless amounts of fun and pleasure, so its so hard to imagine it not affecting other girls who wear them.

Sweet_girl22au said:
Does anyone ever remember seeing that once in a lifetime pair of chucks in the street somewhere which were just so old and worn out that you feel that tingly feeling inside as your heart jumps to your throat, and you watch in complete amazement that someone is wearing chucks that can be THAT old and worn?

I had that yesterday when i was out at the mall. These emo girls were walking past as i was having lunch and they sat down at a table near me. One girl had the most insanely worn out and beat up chucks i had ever seen in my life. It was l like she had worn them since she was born. They were black hightops, probably a mens size 5 cause they had 7 eyelets on one side. The canvass was really faded and had little holes in spots, which doesnt sound that worn, but the rubber toecaps and the sidewalls were so worn they had turned really dark brown from heavy stains, almost black in spots, and they were all worn down heaps. Really smooth around the toes, but still nearly black. They had writing and stuff all over them, like song lyrics and band signatures and drawings. She didnt sit still, so i got to see the soles, which were completely smooth all over. You could only see a little bit of pattern at the heels and the toes, but the rest was just smooth, and worn through the middle in a couple of holes. They made me instantly wet, i couldnt keep my eyes off them. I had never seen chucks that worn out. I didnt know it was possible to get chuck to look like that. She was so horny to watch too, cause she was like playing footsies with herself. she coulndt sit still, and you could hear the rubber squeaking together. I was too nervous to go over and offer money for them, cause she had her friends there. Ive done it before but only to girls who are on their own. And i didnt have a camera.
But i just wanted to tell my story, cause ive seen alot of beat up chucks but none ever like this.
Has anyone else had similar experiences? It would be cool to tell us about the chucks we have seen in detail.

insane story!
my former girlfriend had similiar chucks but i don't have any pictures sorry.

Yep, it does seem more acceptable to wear trashed chucks. It's like a badge of honor, only a true chucks fan would wear them into the ground. Doc Marten type shoes or cowboy boots are the only other footwear i've seen with a worn or scuffed appearance. I remember seeing one girl who was emaculately dressed: perfect hair, lovely make up, a flawless pastel green dress and cardigan top. I look down at her feet and she was wearing trashed black lotops with dirty brown rubber soles and holes in the canvas. I think some women love the contrast.
There was one time i was walking down the street behind two young wmoen and a guy. Both girls had chucks. As they passed a shoe store that had a disply of Converse in the window, one of the girls stopped and said,"Oh, converse!" The other girl stopped, joined her friend and replied, "I love converse! Oooh, they have pink ones." They were completely mesmerized until their male friend said "Come on, we gotta go." The two girl pouted, "OK, we're definitely coming back here."

the best thing about trashed converse is that the girls start writing on them when they get older. i see many chucks around here which are heavy painted und really scruffed and fucked up.

Sweet_girl22au said:
I sometimes wonder just how many girls out there are attracted to their chucks. So many punk/emo girls with extremely worn out, beat up chucks will never part with their shoes, no matter how much money you offer. It seems the older and dirtier they are the more attached to them they are. Maybe alot more girls are into converse like that.
Sometimes you see girls with very trashed chucks, and they tend to watch their feet alot while they walk. I think if they only knew the amount of fun they could have with their dirty punky chucks then i think more would be into it. I look at girls who wear chucks like that and i am amazed that they arent attracted sexually to them. They just seem way to beat up and horny too not be attracted. I know that the few pairs i have which are all really beat up and old have the power to give me endless amounts of fun and pleasure, so its so hard to imagine it not affecting other girls who wear them.

I also noticed that many girls give very much attention to their chucks and they seem to have strong feelings for them. Especially when they are trashed. I always wondered in which way those girls are attracted to their shoes. But I'm sure, there often is some kind of sexual attraction. One thing that seems clear is that they love keep and wear those chucks until they fall to pieces. Therefore I understand that grils refuse to give their chucks away, even for money. Would you do that? I don't think I would. Nevertheless it would be interessting to hear some experiences about asking girls for selling their chucks. How was the reaction?

There is another thing I was thinking about: What do these grils do with their chucks, when they don't wear them any longer? Do they have the heart to take those chucks and throw them into the garbage can? I refuse to imagine that. So do they just keep them in the cabinet or they have a certain ritual? One storry I liked very much, was a gril that told me, she keeps her all old shoes standing arround everywhere in her room. Then her friends can write things on them. What a pity, I don't have a photo of that room. And once I in one of those do-it-yourself TV shoes, they renovated a girl's room. Since she had a lot of old shoes, they naild them on the wall as some kind of decoration. Nice idea, but those weren't chucks. Any more I ideas?

My bird's chucks

My bird's chucks

Recently I moved my home & have thrown atleast 20pairs of chucks lookalikes as they had had enough. But I still have 3 pairs of badly trashed chucks worn by her. First I thought to throw them away then I don't know why I didn't. They are still here with me, Don't know what to do

Oh dont throw them away. Take some pics! show us!
Dont chuck them out, toy with them, play with them, let them lead you on to playful heights of fun and rubbery delights. trashed girl chucks are like playful little skanky girls just wanting to tease you and do anything they can to make you feel good.

If you posted them from like February to August then they're gone.

It's a shame, since I never saved the pictures from the Singapore TV program.

We 'll

We 'll

Well, we' ll post some more pics again. recently moved in to a new house. where the bed is located just opposite to a massive wardrobe with mirrored doors..
Oh Man, there is nothing like seeing yourself shagging eachother with myself in absolute fucked up chucks or vans & my other half in her dirty/sweaty/smelly keds or chucks or vans.
We both believe that our sex life is zero without our kinky fetish.. She absolutely loves to see my growing member, whilst smelling her stuff..

I must recommend all members to try that.. You are gonna love it

That is wikked

Back
Top Bottom