T

tornasu

Honey I shrunk the kids.
Edward Scissorhands (Winona Ryder Wears pink keds)
Ghost (with demi moore)
Save by the bell (Kelly wears keds 24 7)
Kill bill (she is wearing keds with she is fighting with her teacher)
Girl, Interrupted (winona ryder pretty much wears keds in the whole movie, Makes me think maybe she likes keds...)
Undercover Blues (Kathleen Turner wears white keds and has a few shots of her kicking the crap out of people)
Prefect Storm (marky marks girl friends wears a pair of blue keds)
FROM DUSK TILL DAWN ( Juliette Lewis is wearing white dirty keds and might be the best keds scene ive have seen.)
Riding in Cars With Boys (drew is wearing deck keds)
I know what you did last summer (white keds very fine girl)
Stealing time (at the end of the movie after the 4 people get away with the crime they met up in a pub, You can see the girl wearing some type of red ked sneaker)
Cape fear (Juliette Lewis is wearing white keds again )
Now and Then (4 young girls wearing keds all day long )
Hand that rocks the crandle (the evil girl is wearing keds)

Anyways i just wanted to post really fast before i have to go to work. Hopefully you can sneak these movies in your house and see it with your wife or girlfriend. Most of these are good movies so they wouldnt mind watching it but we would be watching it to find out who wears keds. Take care folks. Ill post more when i get the time.

More movies with Keds

More movies with Keds

"A Soldier's Sweetheart" Starring Kiefer Sutherland. Young girl from the farmland in Veitnam. Her keds go from white to dirty brown.
"Big Fish" The cheerleaders are wearing them
"Fright Night 2", Young asian woman is wearing blue keds or knockoffs.
"Animal House" cheerleaders are wearing anchors.
"8 heads in a Duffle Bag." Christie Swanson is wearing bright purple keds
"Mash the Movie" all the cheerleaders are wearing them during the football game.
"My Life" Nichole Kidman has a pair on
"Prince of Darkness" a Female character who is giving birth too the anti-christ is wearing black keds
"The Seventh Sign" Demi Moore in black keds
"St. Elmos fire" Mare Winningham in Blue Anchors

Keep naming movies people so we can expand on the list

Grease the movie, all the girls are wearing them, it's like a keds fest!!

Kill Bill
Friends

Will post more when I can think of them!!

More more Keds

More more Keds

"Dead Clam" Nicole Kiddman and Sam Neil are wearing anchors.
"Tremors" The central Female character wears a pair of blue keds almost right through the movie.
"Heathers" Cheerleaders are wearing Black Keds
"Grease 2" Keds fest again
"IQ" Meg Ryan wears tan anchors.
"Sleepless In Seatle" Meg Ryan in White Keds
Gremlins 2 and Drop Dead Fred Phoebe Kates wears white keds.

I do not remember keds being worn in friends but In the show "Mad About You" Helen Hunt wore them in the first two seasons, Also a TV show called "Kids Incorprated" the girls wore different colour keds knock offs and in the Tv show "Charles in Charge" Nicole Eggert and Josie Davis both wore keds. Also in Baywatch Pam Anderson wore them also. Keep looking people

Killekeds

Another movie with Keds

Another movie with Keds

I just saw a movie today called "The in Crowd" on TBS.

The In Crowd

It wasn't that good of a movie, but the women are all attractive and they wore real Keds, so I watched the whole thing. Not Champs, but they are tan Bliss or Embrace for sure. Quite a few close ups of the sneakers and the soles so you get to see the Keds logo.

There are also a few other brands of sneakers too. One short scene with Jack Purcells. You can see the sole.

Good girl jen is wearing a pair of white dirty (muddy in the rain scenes) keds.
Jason Vs Freddy the movie. Freddy is making out with a girl in the lake house with a girl wearing black keds.

All i have for now

Anyone knows of some asian fighting female movies? I Know they dont wear keds but they wearing something like them.

There was a Jackie Chan movie called Supercop that Michele Yo?? wore some keds type sneaks.

Prince of Belair with Will Smith. Anytime the cameras are in the high school there is always a shot of a few girls wearing white keds.

Here are a couple of more movies and shows

Here are a couple of more movies and shows

"Deep Rising" hot lady wearing black keds mostly through out the movie.
"Deep blue Sea" Hot english scientist wearing white keds or knockoffs.
"Lucas" There is a crowd of cheerleaders wearing keds and knockoffs.
"Goonies" The prepy cheerleader is wearing white Keds.
"The Final Countdown" With Martin Sheen. The female secretary is given a pair of Navy Keds with white stitching.

"Breaker High" A bunch of kids sailing to different places on a cruise ship, sort of "Saved by the Bell" at sea.
"You can't do that On television" the later shows had girls wearing keds knockoffs. It was a Canadian tv show for those who have not heard of it.
"Different world" A later episode where Ron and Freddy are stuck in a Radio Station during a Hurricane. Freddy is wearing Red keds or Knockoffs.
"Married With Children" Al's father's Hammer, when you see the women sitting down in Al's Mna's room Marcy Darcy is wearing Red Keds.
"Meatballs" Lots of females wearing Keds knockoffs.
"Who's the Boss" Alyssa wears then from time to time. There also was a spinoff show about female models with Haley Berry called "Living Dolls" where some of the girls are wearing keds
"The Benny Hill show" The hospitial sketch the nurses are wearing white Pimsoles.

Still trying to think of some other movies and shows guys keep searching.

Killerkeds

Even More movies and Julia Roberts

Even More movies and Julia Roberts

It seems that Julia Roberts has done allot of movies with keds in them.

"Sleeping with the Enemy" White Keds
"Steel Magnolias" White Keds
"Satisfaction" Black Keds

I think she may have a keds fetish any thoughts?

Killerkeds

Back
Top Bottom