Blowin' Smoke_ One scene near the end with a girl sitting on a porch wearing crop top, jean shorts and white ked knockoffs.

Pumpkin- Weird movie with Christina Ricci as a college sorority girl who falls in love with a mentally handicapped man. There is a couple of scenes with the sorority girls including Christina in white keds.

In the Taiwanese movie "Rebels of the Neon Gods" (1984) a young girl(Wang Yu-Wen) wears two types of anchor keds throughout the movie. In the first part of the movie she wear the white coloured anchors with short pants and no sox. She looks real hot. In the middle of the movie she wears blue anchors with short pants and again with no sox. There is a seen when she is asleep and wearing her blue anchors, when one of her boy friends takes off one of her shoes and from what I see, looks as if he is about to smell her feet but then another boy stops him. You should check out this movie. It's in subtitles.

Lauren Huttons favorite shoes are white anchor keds, she even admits this. You can check her out in her own webpage. I will be posting a picture of her in these beautiful shoes. She wore them in a movie made in the 70's called 'Someone is Watching Me' and in another movie I think that was called 'The Gambler'. In her line of casual fashion clothes, white anchor keds are often worn. I had seen this on TV when she had a fashion show. The models who wore her line of clothing wore Anchor Keds. Has anyone else seen her in these beautiful shoes. She looks great in them!. Would you like me to post a picture of her in these shoes? Just go to the 'General Forums' in the message board area. Look in the 'Movies' section. See 'Lauren Hutton in Anchor Keds'. I have posted a picture. ENJOY!

Dirty Dancing. The main girl (whos name i forget) wears them in virtually every scene, and theres lots of good shots of them from all angles

Red Level

I seem to recall that there was a very good shot of wet Keds in the movie "Drop Dead Fred". Can anyone verify this - or was I dreaming?

Yup

Yup

Hey standaman

Yes u r right she does wear them in "Drop Dead Fred" also see the movie "Gremlins 2" she is wearing them in that as well.

Killerkeds

Juliette Lewis in "That Night" (film set in the 50s/60s) during opening 10 minutes wears catholic school uniform with white socks n blue keds, whilst smoking. Triple whammy.

Then in "The Evening Star" first 10 - 20 minutes Juliette Lewis wears white socks n white keds, with a navy stripe top when arguing with Shirley Maclaine and jumping athletically into a convertible.

When a US channel remade all the drive-in movies mid 90's the remake of "reform school girl" has star Aimee Thomas (Heather's sister) wearing 50's prison uniform and white socks n blue keds for most of the film.

Internationally: GERMANY: Natassia Kinski in "Blue Flower Hotel" (or similar title) wears white keds/socks.

BRITAIN: currently Fern Cotton (Fearne Cotton?) a TV Presenter more often than not wears converse, socks n skirts when presenting Saturday/Sunday morning kid's shows THe Saturday Show OR Smile.

AUSTRALIA: Prisoner Cell Block H: with many main-lead cuties in white keds throughout 7 year (2 hours a week) run!

Home And Away (Aussie soap) also had Isla Fisher (Scooby Doo) in blue keds for a good year.

In "Married With Children" early season (possibly 2 or 3) episode called "Polk High" has Kelly (Christina Applegate) becoming a cheerleader (white socks/white keds) as worn by her entire squad for most of episode.

On a cheerleader run: Michelle Williams (Jen) in "Dawson's Creek" spends one of the first five episodes as a white-ked wearing cheerleader for one of Dawson Leary's home-movies.

TV series "Weird Science" has a season 1 or 2 episode where Vanessa Angel )Kingpin, Stargate, model etc.) acts as a cheerleader in either blue, red or green keds.

Kelly in "Saved By The Bell" often, as already posted, appeared in keds, pretty much throughout the run BUT appeared in a cheerleader costume (unusually with keds) in The episode where Slater wins The inter-school wrestling championship. ALSO during a series of episodes set at an exclusive beach club where The SBTB cast were working, Leah Rimini (King Of Queens) plays a managaress in beach unform, white socks and keds, throughout.

Some other shows and movies

Some other shows and movies

I was watching some re-runs of "Melrose Place" and in the first few seasons Cortney Thorn Smith is wearing white keds and socks while wearing a long skirt.
"That 70s Show" there is a scene where you see Jackie and Hyde dressed as cheerleaders and Jackie is wearing white keds or anchors.
"Louis and Clark" (superman show) there is a scene where u see Terri Hatcher handling a pair of white keds knockoffs during a Romantic get away trip.
"The Convent, 2000" really bad film set in the 50s, the only thing good about this movie is the keds.
"Psycho Beach Party, 2000" this film makes fun of the Beach party movies of the 60s white keds, blue keds.
"That Thing you Do, 1996" There is a scene where the band is performing at a beach party movie and the dancers are wearing keds in all colours the band are also wearing white slip on anchors.

Kill Bill

Kill Bill

There are keds in kill bill part 2, but strangely, a scene that was probably 20 years ago features wedge-heel keds! But I guess no one but us would notice a thing like that...

Back
Top Bottom