keds on tv

keds on tv

saved by the bell. kelly kapowski wears keds in most of all her scenes. she also very hot. yummykeds

I know most of you are keds fans but I know there are a few Tretorn fans out there as well so I will pass along some Tretorns I have spotted on TV.

The Boy Who Could Fly- probably the best Tretorn scenes on film. Girl wearing white with navy blue trim tightrope-walks on a beam.

Sex and the City- the episode where Carrie goes out in the country with the guy from Northern Exposure. The girl with the brown hair (the hottest one I think) wears white on white canvas Tretorns. At the end she has sex in a greenhouse and there are great shots of her feet in the air.

Monica Potter

Monica Potter

Patch Adams: Monica Potter is wearing a pair of Tan keds in a scene at a bench with Robin Williams

A Cool Dry Place: She is wearing a pair of white keds while playing basketall with her son and yes they r dirty.

More Movies with Keds

More Movies with Keds

The girl in Dirty Dancing is Jennifer Grey. Dirty Dancing is certainly one of the best Keds movies of all time. I even saw the Keds from that movie on display in one of those restaurants that display movie paraphanalia.

The Lifetime Channel and Lifetime Movie Network have lot of good Keds movies. Below are some that I can think of right now.

Connie Sellicca wears white Keds in House of Secrets and Lies.

I just watched Kidnapped in Paradise. The girl who is kidnapped wears white canvas sneakers at the beginning and the girl who comes to her rescue wears white Keds during the second half of the movie.

Married to a Stanger Jaclyn Smith wears blue Keds if I remember right. the movie is on July 30th at 7:00 PM EST according to the Lifetime Website. It is worth a look.

Shanna Reed wears white Keds throughout Moment of Truth: Stand without Fear. That movie will be on July 13th at 7:00 PM EST

A Killer among Friend features Tiffani-Amber Thiessen wearing Keds slip ons but the other girls in the movie also wear Keds or Keds knock offs. Tiffanis character gets killed though so if you would find that upsetting don't watch.

A Deadly Vision opens with a closeup of Kristin Davis's orange sneakers. She later wears sky blue Keds and white sneakers which may include Keds.

Death of a Cheerleader starts Kellie Martin who wears biege Keds throughout (including a great closeup of her sneakers). Tori Spelling also wears sky blue Keds. Tori Spellings character gets killed so if you would find that upsetting don't watch.

Other non lifetime movies that I can think of include
Lair of the White Worm. White keds at the end is all I remember.

Nightwatch - Patricia Arquette wears blue deck shoes (not Keds) throughout.

Ullee's Gold - A little girl wears red knock offs throughout including a scene where she is tied up.

I believe the girl that stars in Candyman wears white Keds.

The lead girl in The Kraft also wears white Keds if my memory does not fail me.

Thats all for know I love this thread and hope that it contines.

Kedsfan

redlevel said:
Dirty Dancing. The main girl (whos name i forget) wears them in virtually every scene, and theres lots of good shots of them from all angles

Red Level

Cheers

Cheers

Guys did Kelly, Woody's girlfriend on the show Cheers wear Keds? Or were they knockoffs.
Also there was a television show called Nightingales (had a short run) the nurses on the show wore keds also I think.

Old Style Keds

Old Style Keds

I was watching the old version of

"The Manchurian Candidate" and the young girl who lived by the lake was wearing Keds when she stopped to help the main character. He lived on the other side of the lake. She took off her shirt and wrapped his leg after a snake bite. She then went to get help on a bike and her Keds are viewed if you look hard enough!!! yummy !

Tan Canvas Bliss Keds

Tan Canvas Bliss Keds

I watched a movie last night called " The In Crowd", one of the famale stars worked at a resort and her uniform was polo sgirt, tan shorts and tan canvas Bliss Keds... plenty of shots and good close ups!!! it's nice to see the logo clear as day in a movie!!! unfortunately she never got them wet or muddy......

My wife had on a movie this morning on HBO called "For Better or For Worse" with Kim Cattrall (from Sex and the City) and she was wearing keds or knockoffs the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom