Capture...

Capture...

Okay. Tommorrow I'll capture it and get some screen captures and maybe even make a little WMV file out of it. What is the max post size again Seeker? Or maybe I can let you download it off of FTP server? Let me know Seeker and I'll try to make the best quality i can.

Forgot the DVD...

Forgot the DVD...

Sorry fellas.. I forgot to bring in the DVD today to capture. Will try again tommorrow! DOH!

Finally.. the scans are in...

Finally.. the scans are in...

Finally... Kathryn Erbe (Anna) from What About Bob?

For those police types, I double checked. The movie was released in 1991 and Kathryn was born in 1966 according to IMDB therefore she is in her 20's by the time these shots were taken.

Screen captures:
What about Bob 1
What about Bob 2
What about Bob 3

Here you can do either sep clips or full clip...

Seperate shorter clips in WMV:
Short clip 1
Short clip 2
Short clip 3
Short clip 4
Short clip 5
Short clip 6

Full Clip in WMV:
Full clip

Wow good job! This is the type of post I like to see. Well researched, good description, links to photos and clips.

lucky to get it...

lucky to get it...

Seeker said:
Wow good job! This is the type of post I like to see. Well researched, good description, links to photos and clips.

It was lucky I could do it! My wife asked me why I'm taking the movie to work with me (tried to hide it in my lunch bag). Had to tell her i was "capturing a point of interest to prove something to somebody". hehehe.

Hope you all enjoy!

Gwen Stephani

Gwen Stephani

Guys and Gals

I just saw the video for Gwen Stephani's song "Hollaback Girl", the girls that are dressed as cheerleaders are wearing white canvas knockoffs in the video.

Just thought I give it a mention

Killerkeds

Everybody Loves Raymond (and Keds)

Everybody Loves Raymond (and Keds)

I was just watching the special of Everybody Loves Raymond where they go over all the old episodes. The first season had a shot of Raymond's wife giving birth to a baby in the back seat and his brother (the cop) tries to help. She pulls her legs up and puts two white Keds up on to their shoulders right next to their faces. The shot holds for quite a while and they are looking as if in shock over the baby opening.

Quite a great shot. Keds... right in the face. Nice!

I remember that episode! I'm not a big fan of "Raymond," but after I saw that episode I started watching hoping to see a glimpse of the wife in her keds again! Jeez, the things us keds lovers will do to see a nice pair of keds on a cute looking girl (or MILF)!
Where's the screen shots????!!!!

Another keds shot on Raymond

Another keds shot on Raymond

The episode where Debra and Ray first meet also has a ( brief) keds shot. It is when they are having dinner and she tells him to fix the couch in front of the door you can make out that she is wearing keds.

Everybody Loves Raymond

Everybody Loves Raymond

Not sure about in your area. But Everybody Loves Raymond shows in sindication on our Fox channel where I live. Tonight they are going to air the episode where Debra puts her keds in Roberts face in the car to the hospital.

Also if you are interested. I am not sure if it has been released on DVD yet or not. That episode is from season 5. Titled Allys Birth #0025. You can find the description on everybodylovesray.com.

Back
Top Bottom