two for the road

two for the road

Albert Finney and Audrey Hepburn 1967. Good scene where Albert Finney is wearing white knockoff Keds and tells his wife Hepburn that he can't go into the pool because he's wearing sneakers. She looks at them and says "how pretty, did Francoise lend them to you?" Francoise is another woman in the movie.

Funny Farm

Funny Farm

Another good movie with Keds. Starring Chevy Chase. Maolyn Smith-Osborne who plays Chevy Chases wife in the movie wears keds through out the first half hour of the movie. Excellent close ups that you can even see the blue label.

13 going on 30

13 going on 30

The Jennifer Garner movie has a lot of shots during the first segment of the film where she is still 13 in highschool that shoes quite a few good keds shots. The Jenna character also wears white champs i think. Very 80's feel to the whole thing. Reminds me of the good ol' days

"Best of the Best III"

Gina Gershon plays a school teacher that is being
defended by this kung fu guy (Phillip Rhee). In
the movie some thugs are sent to her house on
a lake to kill her. The thugs decide to **** her
first, put her on the table and tear her shirt off.
Kung Fu guy to the rescue before they could get
very far .. but REAL white canvas keds, she fights
along side of Kung Fu guy and kicks ass, later
after the escape, she is in the back of a truck
with him and her keds are quite dirty now.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0112483/

tretornluver said:
My wife had on a movie this morning on HBO called "For Better or For Worse" with Kim Cattrall (from Sex and the City) and she was wearing keds or knockoffs the whole time.

They are real. Near the end of the movie - when Catrall is tied to a cement block and thrown overboard - you get an excellent view of the blue labels. She's also sockless throught the movie too.

hello keds lovers

hello keds lovers

hello im interested in keds

frank3rd2003 said:
what are knock offs??

Knock offs are shoes that look like keds but are a second rate brand. Some actually look ok but most are uncomfortable and cheaply made.

Everybody Loves Raymond

Everybody Loves Raymond

There is an episode. I believe it is on tonight on Fox. Saturday 18 Sep. They relive the past when Debra is pregnant with Alley. Anyhow, there is a scene of Raymond and Robert are driving Debra to the hospital. She begins having the baby in the back seat of the car. She has her foot in Roberts face. A really good shot of a white canvas champion. Check it out if you can.

Women Know They Turn Men On

Women Know They Turn Men On

Women Know What They Are Doing...
When They Wear White Or Red Champs With No Socks Kinda Worn, And A Little Skimpy Tube Top , With Shotr Shorts Or Capris
Most Women Know.
How About "tool Time" Jill Always Wears Them! Wow

Back
Top Bottom