Re: New Keds Girl

That was cool, The contestant liked cons and the models and Howie wore black. First if I was a contestant I would wear my red keds and would want the girls to have red keds with white shorts and red tops.
Of course we can always dream.

The girl in St. Elmos Fire was Mare Winningham, and she wore navy anchors. Topsider2; your right Keds should be shown on "Grey's Antonmy" or some of the comdies like "How I met your Mother" or "Deal or No Deal". The only problem is the costume designer is the one who makes the decisions on who wears what. They had a 80s night on "Deal or No Deal" and that would have been a great time for the girls to wear Keds but it did not happen and they had another show with a Grease theme the girls wore poodle skirts but no keds. The only way Keds will get into the mian stream, is if they try to get in bed with the costume designers on TV shows.

I would like to see Keds go in two different directions: young and old.
I could see Katie Holmes as a model for the younger gen and utilize the appeal of a Heather Locklear for the older generation.

I suppose lookin towards the 17-22 year old group and use someone in that age as a model makes some sense, I just don't see anyone there that appealing as a Keds model.

Mkaes for great discussion though!

Boy this topic is realy going well.. Here my two contenders, Olivia Wild and Samarie Armstrong.. Without useing Seekers Planet girls or Ashley Simpson... :icon_biggWalk softly people..

Attachments

• olivia wild.jpg
    olivia wild.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1
  • samaire armstrong.jpg
    samaire armstrong.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 1

Ashely Simpson looks alot better with the nose job she had, even better than her older sister. How about Christina Aguilara, or Stacy Keibler?

Mate, Ash rules.. I think you people know my feelings on Ash.. Always been better than Jessica in my books and a heap more talented.. Cum on People post ya Keds girl Pics.. Lets see them.. :icon_bigg Walk softly people..

On second thought.....
Evangeline Lily! Fresh, attractive and still under 30.

And if the older gen needs their own model, I'm changing my vote to my all-time favorite Keds gal, Chery Ladd! STILL, hot as ever.....

enter2win1978

You guys are going about it the wrong way. Male teen heartthrob falls for Keds-clad gal. Hey, it worked in "Dirty Dancing."

Indeed it did Mule, indeed It did... Great movie.. How about Ked's clad girl falls for Ked's clad girl..??.. Walk softly people...:icon_bigg

O.K. people I'm going to vere of Ashly.. (I'm over all the facial work.. She looks like crap now.. BUT still rocks..)... :icon_cry:
How about Charity Shea from The best years.. She's hot and wears Cons.. Most Keds girls wear Cons, RIGHT..??.. :icon_cool
While I'm at it anyone know of a Best Years CD.. Great music in that show... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people..

Attachments

• charity shea.jpg
    charity shea.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom