G

Today I uploaded the kedsnsuch's. I think they are delicious! Hope all of you agree! 😀

Great pictures

Great pictures

Like the pictures you have a great pair of legs to go with your keds. Any chance u could wear a poddle skirt like the ones I posted for Feb.

Just asking

KillerKeds

poodle skirts

poodle skirts

I looked at the February posts. They're very nice. They've inspired me; now it's just a matter of finding a suitable skirt....

Kedsnsuch

Hi its me again if you are looking for any keds look alikes try a Zelllars store they have red, bright blue, purple, hot pink and yellow sneakers and they are cheap like 3 dollars a pair. Did you see the pic of Miss Pacman sneakers for febuary posts. I found that one. Talk about an 80s flashback

KillerKeds
[

March pics

March pics

Kedsnsuch, wonderful, i just melted when i saw #013, perfect. Is there a fan club i can join? Do you need a footrest?

Zellars

Zellars

Killer Keds

Me again. Sadly, I do not belive there is a Zellars store in my area. Is there anywhere else to get sexy cheap sneakers? I have few keds and they are only white ones. I really want some colored ones, especially if they're so cheap.
I'd like to look at the Ms Pacman pic. I must have missed it.
]

Footrestsnsuch

Footrestsnsuch

Jimslave

I'm very pleased that you like my pictures. Are my sneakers really so great to deserve a fan club? And as for foot rests, who couldn't use one every now and then?
I'm apreciative of your "support" of my sneakers. (bad pun intended)

Kedsnsuch[/i]

kedsnsuchs' footrest

kedsnsuchs' footrest

Yes, you do deserve a fan club, and a footrest, and i would like to be considered for both. If you want to write to me, to talk about this further, please do. I would consider it an honor, to "support" your feet, and your Keds, for as long as you want.

jimslave_2000@yahoo.com

Don't be sad Kedsnsuch

Don't be sad Kedsnsuch

Kedsnsuch

Sorry to hear that you do not have a Zellars in your area. I guess your from South of the Boarder. (I don't see any snow in your pictures) Well hopefully you can take a road trip to Canada. I looked around and you can get some different colour Keds at www.keds.com. Also check Walmart sometimes you can find shoes there. Do you remember Strawberry shortcake sneakers they use to be really popular when I was a kid. When I was 11 I use to go out with a girl who wore them. She even had a small bottle of strawberry perfume to go with them. Anyway don't be sad I like the one's you have and so does everyone else. Especially jimslave.

KillerKeds

more poodle skirts

more poodle skirts

Killer Keds

I found out that a friend of mine owns a poodle skirt. I plan on asking her if i may borrow it so I can make pictures.
I indeed have seen some strawberry shortcake sneakers. I had completely forgot about them until you reminded me.
Poodle skirt or not, I will have more photographs to post sometime this weekend. I hope everyone will like the new ones, too.

From south of the border,
Kedsnsuch

Back
Top Bottom