no socks; no laces

no socks; no laces

I decided to post some more sneaker pictures today. They are not of my feet this time though. I find the lack of laces to be strangely sexy. Let me know what you guys think.

Kedsnsuch

P.S.
I got some more Keds! I'm so happy.

no socks, no laces.

no socks, no laces.

Hi, it's me again, i hope i am not turning into a bore? I miss that they are not your feet, kedsnsuch, :-( but i will survive.
No socks....i love socks and Keds, aspecially of the slouch variety.
No laces....this can be sexy, especially when the laces are being put to good use, somewhere else. They can be used to keep the hands behind the back. What do you think?
I am sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the poodle skirt. OH MY!

jimslave.

no socks no laces

no socks no laces

jimslave

I'm sorry to hear that you miss my feet. But don't worry, they will make another appearance soon.
I agree that laces make wonderful and sexy restraints. I'm considering making such a photo for the guest section.

I was wondering if most people prefer worn, dirty keds or clean newer ones. I myself prefer newer ones, but i enjoy all types.

Glad to here it.

Glad to here it.

Kednsuch

Hi Its me. Wow you were able to find a poodle skirt. That's great!! I bet your Keds are going to look sexy with your legs. I myself prefer laces in sneaks myself. I guess I just like the traditional look. However who cares its what you like as long as you have the Keds. So you have a couple of new pairs do you. What colours!? No Let me guess Red!! Wow if you do that means your really a passionate person. That's cool. You ever notice that people wear diferent colours to reflect their moods. A friend of mine she has two pairs, blue and yellow. She wears the Yellow ones on sunny days the blue ones when she feels a little down. Tryin to convince her to let me take a couple of pics of her with her sneaks she says no. At least I have you to wear them on my lonely winter days. I like Keds when they are brand new. Oh do remember lacey socks in the 80s, hope you have a pair for the poddle skirt. Well, here up North I can't wait for summer with some of the girls wearing their keds once again. Anyway write again when you get the chance.

KillerKeds

Keds

Keds

KillerKeds

I was unable to ask to borrow my friend's skirt....but i have another friend who has a clogging skirt. I'm not sure what it looks like, but she thinks it would be suitable for the pictures. I really hope that it is. I should have those pictures made and posted by tomorrow (friday). I plan on them having the beloved lacy socks still. 😀
When i went shopping for Keds, I planned on getting red ones. However, I had to settle for navy and white. I like them none the less.

Keds are sooo wonderful. I truly enjoy the way they make my feet feel.

Kedsnsuch

laces for restraints.

laces for restraints.

Hi Kedsnsuch. i do miss your feet, and i am looking foreward to your new pics. Are you serious? Pictures of someone restrained by your laces? I am so excited, but please, please, let it be a man restrained, there are many pictures of women tied up, in Keds, but not many of a man, tied up at the feet of someone wearing Keds. If you can't find a man to tie up, i think i know of someone who might be interested. ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!

jimslave.

Can't hardly Wait.

Can't hardly Wait.

Kedsnsuch

Sorry about the poodle skirt. So you are going to do some more photos that's great!! I can hardly wait to see them. I bet you look really cute with your keds and lacey socks. Have you considered doing a couple of pictures dressed up as a nurse with your white keds and white stockings? That would be really great too. So tell me about yourself are you working, going to school or anything? Just asking? I Hope I am not getting to personal? Oh bye the way I madde a mistake. Its Zellers, and they have a phone#s for there store on this website www.zellers.com you might be able to order a couple of pairs of sneakers for yourself. Write if you can?

Killerkeds

pics uploaded

pics uploaded

I finally uploaded new pics today. They aren't quite what I expected them to be (no restraints, no lacy socks, no poodle skirt..... sorry KillerKeds and Jimslave) but I think they're still quite nice.
I have several more pictures ready to upload. I think it would be better to wait a while to upload them. Most of them will be really good, methinks.
Tell me what you guys think. I apreciate your comments!

Kedsnsuch

nurses

nurses

KillerKeds
I called my friend (the one that takes the photos of my Keds for me) and talked to her about the nurse suggestion. Her mother is a nurse. We are thinking that we could visit her mother and borrow some "props" that would make the prospective nurse pics great. It seems like it should work out. I'll update you on it soon.

Kedsnsuch

latest pictures.

latest pictures.

I LOVE THEM. I just love the laces, wrapped around your legs, it simulates bondage, but isn't. I wish you could use the laces on me. When i first started looking at your pictures, i was a little turned on. Now, you have me hooked, all you have to do is real me in. I would love to see you hold an object, whatever you like, between you feet, as if you were holding it prisoner, then i could imagine that i was that object. I hope this will be ok, i don't want you to think i am too wierd, but i just love your feet in Keds.

jimslave

Back
Top Bottom