navy_keds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Just wondering what everybodys favorites are! I love to see women in navy Keds! But anything well worn looks great too. What do you guys like ?

Red Champions are my favorites

Red Champions are my favorites

:icon_cool I would say that light blue canvas pro-keds are probably my favorites but show me a girl in any canvas pro-keds, champs or raves and I could stare for hours.

Kedsfan

navy_keds said:
Just wondering what everybodys favorites are! I love to see women in navy Keds! But anything well worn looks great too. What do you guys like ?
Hey there Navy Keds. Even though you didn't ask "What do you girls think?" I assume you meant everyone. L.O.L.:icon_lol: I like champions. White ones, and (colored ones with white stitching i.e. black, pink, red and especially navy) I also think Raves, Anchors, Platforms, and some of the Looney Tunes ones are really HOT!!! Most any with nice rubber toe caps, MMMmmm!!!

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

''colours dejior''

''colours dejior''

Great subject and alwas intresting. We all have a favorite, but let's go a step further. Why do you think Keds makes so many colors? Maybe it's a trend deal or for some fashon. Let's say for instance as you get older you tend to go back to the basic colors, because of fond memories? Or for some of us very experianced we can make out details and shapes of feet.Some may say white makes your feet look smaller, but to hard to keep clean. Others can't get away from darker colored footwear.I remeber a major breakthrough was when a pro football player first wore white and was nicknamed Billy [whiteshoes ] Johnson. Athletic footwear has been mostly white every since.Anyway think something like this,White a delight-always right, Red in bed,Black on her back, Blue what a view, Yellow when she's mellow,Tan I'm a fan,Gold i'm sold and Pink if it .. You get my drift. Colors are fixes for differant moods.:icon_mrgr

i've said it before... and i'll say it again...

i've said it before... and i'll say it again...

I've always and will always love the black canvas with black stitching, white laces, white soles and bubble soles. They are my absolute covetted favorite. White is a second place and navy third. I also love all the other colours in their own right, different patterns, variations.

Another favorite, INDULGES and those with the pink insole that stretch. I'm a sucker for the light blue denim like colored ones

I have to admit navy Keds on the right women are my fav, then red, then white.

Back
Top Bottom