140kcftsx said:
Unfortunately, it still seems that only older women wear Keds. The last time I saw an attractive lady that wore them was way back in early August, and even she looked to be mid 30's. I can't even remember the last time I saw any of the younger generation in them. Just gotta keep looking I guess.

I'm not finding that to be the case at all. The official old lady shoe now is the reebok princess here I'm more likely to find the 25+ to be wearing Keds. Granted they are not teens but my tastes run for the 25+ anyway.

25+

25+

Seeker your absolutely right, I just went to El Paso and into Mexico yesterday and did see a couple of 30+ women on the bridge. The younger girls are dressing in clothes like a lost generation confussed in whats femanine and apealling.

Anchorfan said:
In the present-day vacuum of deck sneakers, especially the now non-existent Keds Anchors, my favorites are the topstitched navy Champs.

Any other sightings are great too, but few and far between. I yearn patiently for the return of the good old days. Heck, even a Huntington sighting is refreshing these days. When I get terminally nostalgic, I do some digging in the nether reaches of the closet to rekindle my love affair with a multitude of great old styles such as white Keds Royals (like Pro-Keds, but under the Keds brand name), Raves, Court Kings, Aces, Spin, Spin II, Surfers, and of course Anchors!
Can you tell or show me what the Spin style looks like? I think that I might have a pair, i'm just not sure what the style name is.

Keds are sexy,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom