maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
Now that it's 2007 I think it's time to start keeping an eyes out for the champs... Happy hunting all!

With the weather we are getting I'm surprised we haven't seen more!

Cheers,
MK

Re: 2007 Keds Sightings...

Can't say I've seen any keds lately but I have seen some neat knockoffs. At Home Depot the other day a teen was wearing a pair of brown with silver stars with a sort of tapered toe. I waited till she walked by to have a look at the heal but her jeans were covering them. I did see the sole though and they were white so definately knockoffs. My sons girlfriend wears a skimmer sneaker not keds but kind of cute.

I was in the windy city over the weekend and saw one women early 20's wearing a pair of Keds slipons a green with some print on them, her jeans covered most of the shoe, but I did a glimpse at the Keds label.

I also saw two teenagers wearing Keds. One had on brand new white lace up Keds, just about dropped dead since I haven't seen anyone wear those in a while. The second was wearing a pair of the Keds slipons with stars on them.

Didn't have a camera with me, but loved the view!

Was shoping at the local A&P... Fresh Obsessed... and I spied an lady in her late 40's to mid 50's getting into her car. She was wearing a nice crisp pair of navy blue Keds champs. I swore I could smell the new canvas. :icon_lol:

MK

Driving home from work yesterday I spied a very nice 30's gal getting out of a convertible wearing tan Keds with a cute blue label. How refreshing 'twas.

The weather is starting to shape up perfectly for Keds now.

MK

My two cents... Saw a woman walking in front of me going into of me going into Costco-she was wearing a lavender colored jogging suit and her keds were the same color--I couldnt resist by telling her how cool I thought it was that her sneakers matched her outfit--she smiled and even held out her foot--How I wished her next words were " why dont you get down on your knees and lick these for a while" but I came back to reality as I watched those blue labels slowly disappear in front of me.

I was walking downtown yesterday and a young women in her early twentys walked in front of me in a pair of those new urban pro-keds. They were chocolate and with printing. I had never seen anyone wearing those kind o shoes before. I hope I see a lot more.

I was walking downtown yesterday and a young women in her early twentys walked in front of me in a pair of those new urban pro-keds. They were chocolate and with printing. I had never seen anyone wearing those kind o shoes before. I hope I see a lot more.

It's good you had a good vantage point to watch her for bit. I was driving by on a one-way street and didn't get to linger 🙁

LOL
MK

I was at my moms the other day and what did I see but she was wearing a pair of navy distressed raves.

Yesterday, I was at the muesum again and I saw a girl around my age wearing Blue Champion Railroad Mini Slip-ons which is a new style from Keds plus she was wearing them barefeet. I had my digital camera with me but I didn't take no pictures of them because she had her boyfriend and I didn't want her and him to notice me taking pics of her Keds...

Back
Top Bottom