Re: 2007 Keds Sightings...

Yesterday, I was at the muesum again and I saw a girl around my age wearing Blue Champion Railroad Mini Slip-ons which is a new style from Keds plus she was wearing them barefeet. I had my digital camera with me but I didn't take no pictures of them because she had her boyfriend and I didn't want her and him to notice me taking pics of her Keds...

Hopefully you'll have better luck the next op. Thanks for the report!

MK

That day was slow for taking any candid shots but I hope the weather is nicer again which is not getting so I can tons of candid shots. I'm wondering what she got them from because I'll like a pair....

Hopefully you'll have better luck the next op. Thanks for the report!

MK

I went rock climbing last night and when I pulled into the parking lot there was a really hot young 20's girl wearing the white and blue striped slipon champs. Unfortunately she was leaving... :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Today I saw two early 20s cute asian girls sitting at a bus stop and they
were comparing their keds. They both had their legs stretch out toward
the street and were doing "scissors" with them stopping to giggle. I just
about ran into the car in front of me.

Today I saw two early 20s cute asian girls sitting at a bus stop and they
were comparing their keds. They both had their legs stretch out toward
the street and were doing "scissors" with them stopping to giggle. I just
about ran into the car in front of me.

LOL: Yeah that would just about do it for me too. It sure would be a good excuse to stick around longer and get to know them better though.. LOL

MK

Today, I saw another of Keds newest styles which are Champion Railroad Sneaker at the grocery store plus she was also wearing barefeet. When I was ready to take the picture she turned around and I left from where I was standing and I didn't have the flash on so she wouldn't know I'm taking it. She had to be in her 30's somewhere. Here's a link to the shoes if you didn't know what I'm taking about:

http://www.keds.com/shopping/produc...DUCT&iMainCat=110&iSubCat=113&iProductID=1042

Re: 2007 Keds Sightings...- Busch Gardens

Re: 2007 Keds Sightings...- Busch Gardens

Spent Saturday before Easter at Busch Gardens in Tampa, FL. Saw quite a few Keds. Specifically I saw younger girls wearing the new styles. I saw one 15-16 year old kind of a goth - in all black with a mod short haircut. She was wearing the Craze destroyed mary jane in red. Also saw a 12-13 year old in a skirt wearing Eleanor Rose Cat Print Skimmer with the lamb skin trim.

Also saw several middle aged women in white leather champions.

Saw a woman about in her 30's wearing a pair of cammo Keds Slip ons with a rubber toe cap. I did get a chance to see a bit of the sole. It was one of those new crazy designs. I was turned off.

It used to be that I would look for the blue label because I could count on a good sole. Now I think I'll have to look for the knock offs.

Saw a woman about in her 30's wearing a pair of cammo Keds Slip ons with a rubber toe cap. I did get a chance to see a bit of the sole. It was one of those new crazy designs. I was turned off.

It used to be that I would look for the blue label because I could count on a good sole. Now I think I'll have to look for the knock offs.

maybe its a good time for me to have started letting Vans Classic slipons kinda edge Keds out as #1.

I'm attending a college in KY and since it is pretty conservative here, I thought I would see more keds. There still isn't much Keds activity here. I saw some skimmers, not sure what brand, and those Vans slip-ons, and one pair of orange Keds knock-offs, but no Keds.

Back
Top Bottom