Re: 2007 Keds Sightings...

Hey RobinsonSST

The girl that was wearing the orange keds knock-offs was she hot looking and what did they look like champions or slip ons?

The orange were Champions. She was average looking, and was actually dressed pretty different compared to everyone else. Dyed hair, colorful rainbow scarf thing, a small, round, smiley-face backpack, and wears a bunch of punk-like clothing. She wears chucks or dressy shoes mostly, but to be different, she pulls out the Keds knock offs once in a while.

Over the warm weekend we had a spied many girls wearing ballet-style keds all over. It seems to be the next rage up here. I only saw one pair of slip ons and no champs yet. All of them are all different patterns and some were distressed i think. Not all of them were Keds brand but look-alikes.

MK

I was at Fredericksburg Saturday and there were many Keds and Keds knockoffs on hot babes. One girl had the cutest pair of blue sunflower keds on with her black capri pants. Another had pink skimmers on with black leggings and pearl necklace. With bows in her hair. It was crazy, not to mention the girl wearing red Vans and a mini skirt. I was stircrazy. Glad I went home with the first girl and even got to rub her feet! :icon_twis

i was at work and saw two girls come in ... one wearing the mary jane distresssed keds and the other wearing navy champs

We have keds and other brand skimmers everywhere here. I have also seen a ton of the striped distrissed champs and am seeing the younger girls with the crazy patterened keds. Was at the mall yesterday and one of the big hip athletic shoe stores had a huge display window of nothing but slipons and skimmers and most of them were the new style keds!

:icon_chee

I saw something interesting the other day... a girl (20s) in leather keds champs, but she had cut the back down the middle, i guess to turn them into slip ons?

I had four sightings in 2 days and boy were they dooozies. Sunday went to see Pirates 3 and as I was leaving there was the cutest little asian girl (hazard guess at 17 - 24) wearing black stretch pants that cut off at the knee with a hot little lace design and a black shirt with a pink undershirt that went down past the shirt and over her ass. She wore black ballet keds with a cute bow on them... was drooling big time.

On way home from work I saw a white girl walking next to our warehouse in white champs (complete with blue label) and about in 20's. I tried to snap a pic with my cell phone but was driving and missed it.

I was just down in Disney for a week and saw a good amount of keds on all ages from baby to grandma. But I did see a lot on the younger ages too 18-40 and all kinds at that from champs to the new distressed raves to the ballet type shoes. was the most I think I have seen in Disney on the younger women.:icon_chee

Coming out of the grocery store this morning i saw this ULTRA hot black woman in her twenties with white keds knockoffs. They looked as good as the real thing with no labels.. and sweet shape to them... black jeans that hugged her legs.

Walked home with wood!

Wow.

MK

Back
Top Bottom