Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
On my way back from dropping my son off at work at Niagara Falls I was able to view a pretty colored lady maybe 30ish wearing a pair of white slip-ons. From my vantage point of about 30 feet I good tell they had a few miles on them but were still in nice shape. 😉

Lunch hour black keds... delicious

Lunch hour black keds... delicious

Went for a stroll during lunch hour on account that it was nice weather and all. At the Price Chopper, there was a teen girl working there wearing black keds knock-offs with white socks/white laces. Could this be a sign of better things to come? Pray thee YES!

🙂

Knock offs

Knock offs

I saw a young woman in her twenties wearing a skirt and a pair of tan coloured knockoffs last Saturday. The woman was pretty attractive also even without the the sneaks. Too bad I did not get a pic. 🙁

Killerkeds

The cashier, about middle-aged, who works at a Sam's Club always wears Keds champs everytime I see her. Normally she wears white canvas ones, but I seen her in black canvas and black monochrome leather once. Last time I saw her she had-on fairly new white canvas champs, already with dirt on the toes. She must've replaced her really beat-up wedge-heeled white canvas ones that had a hole in the toe.

Bus Stop Cutie

Bus Stop Cutie

Caught a glimpse of black keds on a girl waiting at the bus stop. Too bad I was driving by, would have been nice to take the bus today.

She was wearing purple tank top, black jeans and black keds; appeared to be no socks. Quite attractive too. 😛

Confederation Park

Confederation Park

Spent the afternoon Saturday at Confederation Park in Hamilton, ON Canada (near Niagra Falls) and had a handful of good sightings. More noteably near the Water Park. Mostly white knock-offs and slip-ons; however, a nice navy champ and a red champ were spied. One byclist on the beach trail wearing white knock-offs.

Nothing like a good day lazing around the park 🙂

College Summer Courses

College Summer Courses

Two 20-ies ladies in my classes this morning were wearing Keds. One was original champs and the other a new flowered pair. The originals were sock-less, the flowered pair had on white running socks pushed down. Both had on shorts with t-shirts in this 90 degree weather.

maniac_kds said:
Spent the afternoon Saturday at Confederation Park in Hamilton, ON Canada (near Niagra Falls) and had a handful of good sightings. More noteably near the Water Park. Mostly white knock-offs and slip-ons; however, a nice navy champ and a red champ were spied. One byclist on the beach trail wearing white knock-offs.

Nothing like a good day lazing around the park 🙂

You should try Port Dalousie it is heaven some days (you might even run into Aimee and me) 😉 . I was at that water park a couple weeks ago and all I spotted was a young teen wearing converse hitops pink on one foot black on the other

Port Dalousie

Port Dalousie

I don't think I could afford to run into Aimee. If I didn't have a heart attack on the spot I would babble on and on and fall in love with her and my wife would kill me and I would lose everything I own and ever will own.

On the other hand...

*sigh*

Well that's what dreams are made for

😛

The other day I say a blond woman in her young 30's in a pair of the flared heel canvus very dirty. They looked gray, and I say her cross her feet showing me the bottom of one and there was just about no tread left. She had on jean shorts and no socks. I wished I had on my pair at that time but I was at work and couldn't wait till I got home to put on my pair.

Back
Top Bottom