Shoppers Drug Mart...

Shoppers Drug Mart...

I spied a black women in her 30's entering the Shoppers Drug Mart tonight. She wore black leggings; black socks; black keds with white laces and black stitching. Black jacket. Glasses. Short hair. Petite frame.

Nice to see even with snow on the ground.

At the Tucson Mall today, I spotted a young mother in her late 20s, long blonde hair, beautiful long legs, about 5 ft 10 inches tall, blue eyes, walking with her child. She had a high priced blouse, white cargo shorts, and white new champs, no socks, with the laces loosened, intentionally. Whew, I had to turn around, but my wife was standing next to me! I still got a peak of the blue label, though! Good enough for me, I even bought my wife a pair of the Keds Lauren last week, stone color, and then we were at Sam's Club today and they had the sport style keds tennis shoe on sale for $15.00! I said, "Look, honey, 15 bucks, aren't they sooo cute?" She said, "Oh, they ARE cute!" I said, "Let's get them, they're so cheap right now!" And she agreed. I'll try and post some pics of her if I get a chance (if she lets me take the pics that is!)

hay I used to live in tucson, I had alot of good sitings thair alot at the swap meet and that mall on broadway , I would take my dauters to play in the play ground inside there and watch the moms, ahh good times good times.
ps was it sams or price clud, I remember price club had some great deals on keds. next to mt lemon that is what i miss the most

Life in the southwest

Life in the southwest

Just wanted to say, I am living in heaven. Over the last 2 weeks I went to Dallas, El Paso and Albuquerqe and keds are showing up everywhere. Yes it's warm and the ladies are allready wearjng shorts. Wish you all could see.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yeah, Tucson's a good place to see women in keds, although you tend to see a lot of us "desert rats" in tevas or other sandals. Having lived in El Paso for years, it's good to know you were seeing them there again, too, kedsfreak. I've noticed that a lot of the well-off hispanic women seem to enjoy wearing keds. I don't know if it's a status thing or what, (I'm hispanic, by the way).
Kedrich, the price club is now a Costcos, and I don't know if they sell keds there, but the Sam's Club next to the Tucson mall frequently sells discounted keds. I'm attaching a few pictures of my wife's newly purchased keds, the white pair from Sam's, the brown from Kohls.
I will be posting my new keds pics in the Male Pictures section if anyone's interested (no nude shots).

Attachments

• 100_5295s.JPG
    100_5295s.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_5296s.JPG
    100_5296s.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_5297s.JPG
    100_5297s.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom