Prime monkey spank material

Prime monkey spank material

The Parkway was a gold mine today most notably a 20ish brunette wearing a white half T tan shorts low sneaker socks white champs with no laces. This is the kind of girl dreams are made of 😉

Parkway

Parkway

If ever you want to be room-mates let me know! We can build a little flat right above the parkway equipped with cameras and binoculars!! LOL

Keds @ work

Keds @ work

Yesterday, there was a spanish girl working in the packaging area of our office. She was wearing a red jersey, light blue jeans and white Keds champs with no socks. She had long braided hair and a very petite, yet tight, frame. I would say 19 years old.

Unfortunately, most of our packaging staff are revolving around and you never see the same person often.

Shopping

Shopping

Last night when grocery shopping found 3 girls with Keds. An older 40 something whiite wearing white champs leather; another 30 something asian wearing white champs canvas and a 20 something asian wearing black knock-offs with black laces.

Gold mine!

Finally.. after dry spell

Finally.. after dry spell

There was a HOT... and I mean HOT girl in her teens that got out of her car to deliver mail to the post office... white classics blue label... champs... staring... drooling.... long lost dreams revisited....

then she was gone!

:,(

New Cute!!

New Cute!!

Another good sighting from Houston! In Wal-Mart saturday an attractive 30something Hispanic woman in white Keds Caitlin microfiber {thats the mule/slipin style}.

Long stretch but worth it...

Long stretch but worth it...

Well folks. It's been a while since I've had a sighting. This has been a grand week though. I grabbed myself a membership and delved through the materials on the members section. (Great work Seeker!)

Just now, at the local Price Chopper (grocery) I saw a black 20-something gal wearing tan keds knock-offs. They looked perfect except for the missing blue label. She was wearing beige pants, white socks, and a red tshirt and was quite attractive. Halle Berry type easily.

Happy trails!

Now that's class

Now that's class

Nice sample Seeker!

I tend to notice that Keds come in groups. And beleive me, I'm always on the lookout. There is no pair of Keds that would escape my ever searching gaze.

When they arrive, I'll see multiple sightings.. and then for a time, NOTHING.

I'm shocked to hear that the parkway was low on sightings. Being a tourist area, you would expect more frequent sightings there!

I think we should all mass our money together and purchase a small country and pass laws that all men and women must wear Keds.

I nominate myself for President and expect a harem of Keds clad cuties at my beckon call!

Mall sightings...

Mall sightings...

I actually saw a teenager wearing white Keds last night in the mall. She was wearing them with very very short white shorts and a yellow tight tee.

Oh blessedness of all that is good in the world!! THANKS!

😛

Lunch Hour

Lunch Hour

I was having lunch at a local restaurant the other day. There was a woman probably in her 40s. She was sitting about 2 tables from me and I had an excellent view of her white canvas champs. It made for an enjoyable lunch. She would sit there and play with her feet the whole time. You know cross them under her chair. Then cross her legs and wiggle her foot around. Anyhow, I wish every lunch was like that.

Back
Top Bottom