I've lived in the South most of my life, & Southern women used to love their Keds, until flip flops, & all that got too popular. Where the snow is absent, you can see plenty of Keds in the winter. I visited TO twice, & was impressed with the women in the summer. Lots of keds, but this was the late 90's. A brunette goddess I remember on Yonge St. with black Keds, jeans, & a white shirt, low cut white socks. Never can forget those memories of the 80's, 90's.

Manila babe

Manila babe

I caught quite a hot little filipina girl wearing black keds and short shorts with a wite t-shirt in the Green Belt of Manila, Philippines last year. Most of the girls there though wore flip flops. If I wasn't married I would have approached and attempt for a dinner date 🙂!

Did she have the older black keds, or the newer black keds with white stitching? I don't like the newer keds, I came up with hot girls wearing the all black stitched Keds. Where's the Green Belt?

I saw

I saw

Yesterday I saw a lady wearing red keds without the with stitching. I was working the floor when one of the service girls called me over for some help and I asked her where she got them. She told me she got them in Florida. She was around in her late 40s to early 50s. Who knows maybe the next time she comes back instead of her it might be her daughter (if she has one) wearing the keds.

Always hoping 😀

Killerkeds

blackedsaregood said:
Did she have the older black keds, or the newer black keds with white stitching? I don't like the newer keds, I came up with hot girls wearing the all black stitched Keds. Where's the Green Belt?

With black stitching. The green belt is the Manhatten of the Philippines. Thre are lots of shops and cafes and it is very trendy and clean. Big night life there.

Cool sighting today

Cool sighting today

I was out to a local mall and spotted a pretty Asian (Korean) dressed in a black jacket, black bell bottom jeans and navy champs. I'm guessing the champs were a size 5 maybe 6. She topped the outfit with pigtails under a black toque.

THERE IS HOPE!! 😀

Sighting at supermarket

Sighting at supermarket

Saw a 30's mother pushing twings at the supermarket wearing black knock-offs. Nice sighting in an otherwise dry spell.

I bet there were lots at the Santa Claus Parade this weekend.

getting a boner in wal-mart

getting a boner in wal-mart

I was in a local wal-mart store here in N.J. over the weekend and I was just walking around and I spotted a really hot looking spanish girl and she was wearing red keds. They were champs too!!! She had on a half shirt and really tight painted on jeans. I got such a hard on it was unbelievable!!!! I followed her around the store just so I could look at her keds. Nice,nice, very nice!!!!!!

I attended a crafts show held at the local sports emporium with Mrs. Mule and a friend on Black Friday. There were a couple hundred vendors and thousands of people.

You have to do the math. 80% of the attendees are women -- the 20% males were in my category -- beasts of burden cajoled or otherwise pressed into service by their spouses (Mrs. Mule bribes me by buying me lunch 🙂 ).

95% of the women are wearing sneakers of some sort. Some of them HAVE to be Keds. (Too small a percent 🙁 ).

Nonetheless, I saw a fair amount of Keds on women in the 30-50 range. Come to think of it, mostly everyone there was in the 30-50 range. For some reason, the 20-somethings don't attend affairs like this.

I was at the local Walmart a couple months ago and I saw a girl, she must have been about 16 wearing multi colored keds knock offs with bell bottoms. She was very pretty, and had a couple friends with her. One of the other girls was wearing the popular Converse low tops (which I DONT like).

Back
Top Bottom