Wow am i the only Canadian here? 😛 Aimee

Hi all you west coasters! I live in Sacramento. There is a fair amount of keds sightings but not many Tretorn. I have seen 2 women wearing Tretorns lately. My wife wears them too!

another Canadian ~s~

another Canadian ~s~

Nope Aimee! You're not alone....Seek knows! and i'm in the Vancouver area...the Island to be exact and in Keds as we speak.

I thought you moved to Montreal 😕 You're back on the island, cool I'll let Treaty know.

Another Canadian here....

Another Canadian here....

Another proud Canadian Keds lover here. Toronto Area. 😎 It's been lacking around here for sightings; however, I occasionally catch the odd girl wearing white or black keds. The one day I was riding my bike and I saw this drop dead gorgeous girl waiting for the bus in beautiful black keds with white socks and those spandex shorts and an over-sized white t-shirt. *drool* 😱 Maybe one day Keds will make a better come-back. I remember back in the early 90's in Dundas, Ontario at the "Cactus Festival" virtually every single girl was wearing keds of a variety of colours. Oh how I miss those days. *sigh*

Viva Le Keds!

I lived in Dundas briefly during the 80's nice little city. Had many a cold one in the Colin's. My home town is Burlington.

Awesome! Did a stint in Dundas for a few

Awesome! Did a stint in Dundas for a few

Went to Highland Secondary for a few years before moving to Toronto.
Those were the days. How were keds in Dundas back in the 80's. I remember it more in the 90's having tons and tons of Keds.

😛

Keds were not sold in Canada until the later 80's and to be honest the late 70's and early 80's are still a bit blurry 😎 Those were the days when I only needed a nap after a all nighter.

Shoot were adding the the wrong thread 😱 we should be on the Keds Lovers out East thread.

Out west here!!

Out west here!!

Just wanted to add to the thread as myself and Kedsmama are in the northwest. We love it and can be seen in keds just about all the time!!

Keds Lover

You are right Seek

You are right Seek

I was in Mtl, it was a 2 year program that made it to 2 1/2 so it worked out well...Its back to the coast, since my days in Burlington, i just seem to have lost the cold adaptation and of course...i can wear my Keds all year out hear if i choose to ~w~ Outdoors that is....~g~

Back
Top Bottom